Random good picture Not show
(1) He was masquerading under a false name.
(2) The local paper is full of gossip masquerading as news.
(3) Hooligans masquerading as football fans have once again caused disturbances.
(4) Some of these breakfast foods are just candy masquerading as cereals.
(5) The thief got into the house by masquerading as a television repairman.
(6) No reality, he wrote, only images masquerading as reality, only dreams masquerading as the real world.
(7) A journalist masquerading as a businessman approached the politicians, and offered them bribes.
(8) One could well imagine a worthless volume masquerading under such a title.
(9) He got into the stadium masquerading as a security guard.
(10) By masquerading as poisonous insects, they avoid attacks from birds that might otherwise eat them.
(11) Advertisers masquerading as private individuals will be liable to prosecution.
(12) It turned out that a hacker had been masquerading as Weiss online.
(13) Some clergymen had been approached by a journalist masquerading as a man in distress about his sexuality.
(14) Some of these breakfast foods are really candy masquerading as cereal.
(15) If rugby ever had an own-goal masquerading as a laudable aim this is it.
(16) Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. Ambrose Bierce
(17) The play is more an act of self-immolation masquerading as rational justification.
(18) Its a pure propaganda site masquerading as scientific discussion.
(19) A third-rate pedant masquerading as a scholarly genius.
(20) It is about atheism masquerading as science.
(21) This is an opinion piece masquerading as real science. Sentencedict.com
(22) It's nothing more than opinion masquerading as fact.
(23) But these wave-chroniclers, these Xenophons of the surf, often went about masquerading as prophets.
(24) John F.. Kerry Wednesday described the governor as an enemy of higher education masquerading as an election-year friend.
(25) Rarely, a subarachnoid bleed can present with high fever, stiff neck, and headache masquerading as meningitis.
(26) We therefore condemn the use of public funds to subsidize obscenity and blasphemy masquerading as art.
(27) Maybe writer / director Michael Mann thought he was creating an existential male menopause movie masquerading as a cops-and-robbers drama.
(28) Arthur Penn's movie is a study of teenage trauma and repressed sexuality masquerading as a Western.
(29) There is a class of words known as epithets which are really nouns plus adjectives masquerading as pure nouns.
(30) She was spanked by the outraged Emperor because, nude and proletarian, she was masquerading as a nymph.
More similar words: trading, eradicate, fading, evading, leading, reading, subheading, radiant, radical, paradigm, sporadic, radically, irradiate, radiation, tradition, contradict, sporadically, extradition, traditional, radioactive, traditionally, contradiction, contradictory, ad infinitum, dingy, hiding, landing, ceding, dining, ending.