Similar words: try on, beyond, bayonet, rely on, crayon, sayonara, carry on, everyone. Meaning: [ˈenɪwʌn] pron.any person at all; anybody.
Random good picture Not show
2. Don't trust anyone over thirty.
4. Anyone returning the necklace will be handsomely rewarded.
5. Does anyone here speak Japanese?
6. Are you seeing anyone now?
7. He never exerts himself to help anyone.
8. Anyone over eighteen years of age counts as adult.
9. Which one? Anyone will do.
10. 'Promise not to tell anyone!' 'I promise.'
11. With that cynical outlook, he doesn't trust anyone.
12. He hates anyone parking in his space.
13. Bad luck may befall to anyone at any time.
14. I forbid anyone to touch that clock.
15. I despise anyone who is cruel to animals.
16. His success can't be cried down by anyone.
17. I defy anyone to disprove the defendant's statements.
18. Is there anyone who can tell a fairy tale?
19. Don't tell anyone my secret.
20. Don't blab this to anyone.
21. If anyone calls, tell them I'm not at home.
22. Can anyone put up bail for you?
23. Has anyone seen my keys lying about?
24. I have never heard her pan anyone.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Stay close together-I don't want anyone to get lost.
26. Has anyone got any suggestions for a title?
27. It seemed impossible that anyone could endure such pain.
28. I am reluctant to trust anyone totally, Your Excellency.
29. Does anyone have any questions or comments?
More similar words: try on, beyond, bayonet, rely on, crayon, sayonara, carry on, everyone, mayonnaise, beyond question, beyond control.