Random good picture Not show
1. The bank has a share capital of almost 100 million dollars.
2. They found themselves competing with foreign companies for a share of the market.
3. Everyone who helped gets a share in the profits.
4. She inherited a share of the family fortune.sentencedict.com
5. The company is mulling over a share offer.
6. Employees are always given a share in decision-making.
7. The party was offered a share of government if it forswore violence.
8. The company operates a share incentive scheme for its workers.
9. Her husband had at last taken a share in disciplining the boy.
10. To ramp up a share price during a takeover bid is unacceptable.
11. A share issue has been launched to finance the restoration of the building.
12. Sara also pays a share of the gas(sentencedict.com), electricity and phone bills.
13. Too many companies were scrabbling for a share of profits in the new industry.
14. Whitney has offered $21.50 a share in cash for 49.5 million Prime shares.
15. The stock lost 60 cents a share, in contrast to last year, when it gained 21 cents.
16. Later, he owned a share in two other whalers.
17. The consensus estimate is $ 1. 25 a share.
18. The price has gone up to $4.50 a share.
19. On a share sale product liability is vital.
20. At least three distinct groups want a share of the scarce resource.
21. Outside investors are apparently clamouring to have a share of the service, which is expected to launch later this year.
22. Fourth-quarter earnings rose to 45 cents a share from 39 cents.
23. Speculation centred on a likely bid price of 380p a share.
24. Far be it from me to criticise, but shouldn't their mother take a share of the blame?
25. The shares are currently being quoted at 54 pence a share.
26. The arrival of the charity van set off a minor riot as villagers scrambled for a share of the aid.
27. The company priced its offering of 2.7 million shares of common stock at 20 cents a share.
28. The company's shares are currently being quoted at 62 pence a share.
29. The construction company projected profit to reach 858 million pesos, or 0. 76 peso a share, in 1996.
30. The mart will thus wind up and return ￡8 a share to its owners - a perverse victim of its own success.