Random good picture Not show
1. I have a couple of things to do now.
2. He presented us with a couple of jade lions.
3. Mason went home for a couple of hours' kip.
4. Can I borrow a couple of bucks?
5. I've seen her a couple of times before.
6. The company has bankrolled a couple of local movies.
7. She took a couple of headache tablets .
8. There are a couple of girls waiting for you.
9. Hang on!I'll be back in a couple of shakes!
10. He was edged on by a couple of bystanders.
11. He managed to grab a couple of hours' sleep.
12. We went there a couple of years ago.
13. She will be back home in a couple of weeks.
14. I always take a couple of aspirins when I feel a cold starting.
15. A couple of the younger teachers tittered at his smutty jokes.
16. Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
17. At times he would be absent for a couple of days.
18. Why don't we saddle a couple of horses and go for a ride?
19. He plucked a couple of plastic bags from the roll.
20. A couple of townies walked into the village pub, looking very out of place in their smart suits.
21. We only had a couple of hours to set up before the exhibition opened.
22. A couple of victories would improve the team's morale enormously.
23. Stew the pears in red wine for a couple of hours.
24. We visited some friends in France, but we didn't want to overstay our welcome and left after a couple of days.
25. If he wanted to splash out on a new car it would take him a couple of days to get his hands on the cash.
26. I'll be with you in a minute. There are a couple of things I have to do first.Sentencedict.com
27. I don't deserve to be made the scapegoat for a couple of bad results.
28. I'm still in contact with her - we write a couple of times a year.
29. I'm trying to arrange my work so that I can have a couple of days off next week.
30. His heart gave a little flutter as the ladder slipped a couple of inches.