Random good picture Not show
1. She carved a flower out of a radish.
2. Sow the radish seeds thinly.
3. I decided Radish had better go boating.
4. I don't think I've ever seen Radish so excited.
5. The garden would be fairyland for Radish.
6. Radish and I grin at each other.
7. I leant against the mulberry tree clutching Radish in my fist and had a bit of a cry there.
8. Continue to sow salads like lettuce, radish and spring onion for cropping in late summer.
9. He tucks me up and he tucks Radish up too, and he kisses both our noses which makes me giggle again.
10. I get in the bath and Radish gets in with me and floats about as merry as a little duck.
11. “A Bird of Paradise”. Green radish, carrot, pumpkin.
12. Evening: boil shredded radish carp balls , millet gruel.
13. "White Roses". Radish, vegetable marrow, greens. All is edible.
14. This radish has gone spongy.
15. A radish stuck out of the shopping basket.
16. Grandpa: We can now enjoy this radish for dinner.
17. The radish has turned spongy.
18. "White Roses". Radish, vegetable marrow, greens.
19. Seedlings of parsnip, carrot, beetroot and radish must fight off slugs, and weeds also need checking, hoeing them as they grow, to leave the pests nowhere to hide.
20. In some places we have to put radish, lotus root, cockscomb, soybean shoot a class for materials with local characteristics.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. People in Shandong province like eating radish as fruit from long ago.
22. Serve the Oriental Beef on a bed of lettuce on large platters and garnish with spring onions and radish waterlilies.
23. She even let me pretend it was lettuce-flavoured so that Radish could wade through this wonderland and get her paws all sticky.
24. The extract is bitter but tolerable, and the root has the taste of a radish past its prime.
25. Plump red tomatoes, crisp green salads fresh with the bite of radish, spring onion and a trickle of salad dressing.
26. But this lady saw me fiddling about in my pocket and she got a glimpse of Radish.
27. The song is spirited, you looked that the old lady, the girl, the small tabby cat, the small yellow dog they help the child to pull out the radish, one all full of energy.
28. Although vegetable polyploid breeding has a history of 70 years, until now only a few polyploidy varieties of watermelon, radish, cabbage and potato are used in vegetable production.
29. The sprouting of new leaves, growth of roots, weight loss, hollowing and decay, which are major problems during storage of radish, have adverse effects on the edibility and processing of radishes.
30. We have vegetable too. Such as Broccoli, eggplant, carrot & radish.
More similar words: grading, radical, trading, radiant, paradigm, sporadic, radiance, radically, tradition, eradicate, radiation, irradiate, contradict, radicalize, eradication, extradition, sporadically, radioactive, traditional, masquerading, traditionally, contradictory, contradiction, radio telescope, sadist, sadism, sadistic, dish, james madison, dish out.