Random good picture Not show
1. A smart reproof is better than smooth deceit.
2. He that can bear a reproof,and mend by it,if he is not wise,is in a fair way of being so.
3. She greeted me with a look of cold reproof.
4. He is impatient of reproof.
5. His words were a mixture of pity and reproof.
6. She raised her eyebrows in reproof.
7. She got a sharp reproof for being late.
8. She received a mild reproof from the teacher.
9. No reason for the reproof is suggested.
10. The reproof, justified or not[sentencedict .com], is significant.
11. The reproof of Beatrice is not, I conceive(sentencedict.com), as remote as it might seem from our own world.
12. There had been something of a reproof in that letter, even though no word of it had been written openly.
13. Her voice was balanced precisely between reproof and mild shock.
14. They spoke in tones of gentle reproof.
15. To correct by punishment or reproof; take to task.
16. This particular reproof irritated him more than any other.
17. Carrie felt this as a personal reproof.
18. The warmth of her smile belied the reproof.
19. Ted was leaning back, smoking a cigarette without reproof.
20. You can scarcely expect to escape reproof for such irresponsible behavior.
21. To my surprise the Gold King took the reproof with equanimity.
22. You can scarcely expect to escape reproof for such irresponsible.
23. Tom swept up the broken glass without a word of reproof to his son.
24. He picked up the broken vase without a word of reproof to his son.
25. Nor did things improve as he grew beyond subjection to state reproof.
26. When Gebrec approached, he took him by the arm and murmured something which Melissa took to be a mild reproof.
27. A similar distinction may be made between praise and reproof on the one hand and credit and blame on the other.
28. Shame on shame, and the sight of the awful mixture of distress and reproof in his parents' faces.
29. My son, despise not the chastening of Jehovah; Neither be weary of his reproof.
30. The central meaning shared by these adjectives is . meriting reproof or punishment.
More similar words: proof, reproach, reprobate, reproduction, reproductive, roof, hit the roof, repress, reprisal, reprieve, reprimand, uproot, represent, reprimanded, entrepreneur, reprehensible, representative, representation, be proud of, due process, make progress, the proletariat, private property, due process of law, hoof, go off, aloof, let go of, aloofness, room.