Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Wise men love truth, whereas fools shut it.|
- Similar sentences
- Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.
- Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.
- Fair words and foul deeds cheat wise men as well as fools.
- Fools learn nothing from wise men; but wise men learn much from fools.
- Wise men change their minds; fools never do.
- If wise men play the fool, they do it with a vengeance.
- Wise men chanbge their mind, fools never.
- Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.
- Truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that, unless we love the truth, w..
- The truth is cruel, but it can be loved and it makes free those who love it.
- Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.
- Fools look to tomorrow, and wise men use tonight.
- Wise men are silent; fools talk.
- Wise men have their mouth in their heart, fools their heart in their mouth.
- Wise men learn by other men’s mistakes, fools by their own.