Similar words: video, game, ride out, ride on, hideous, decide on, ideology, divide. Meaning: n. a game played against a computer.
Random good picture Not show
1. That video game is really neat!
2. The problem with video game is that they're addictive.
3. My nephew is a complete video game addict.
4. My new video game player came with three game cartridges included.
5. His new video game is apparently selling like hot cakes.
6. Congressional interest in video game violence has decreased.
7. Why not turn the sport into a video game?
8. I was a video game addict.
9. Future applications include video game software and theme park rides.
10. Emergent novelty in a video game is tremendous fun; emergent novelty in our airplane traffic-control system would be a national emergency.
11. Can you drag yourself away from that video game for a few minutes?
12. Ellison said he is talking with video game makers and sees partnerships with them rather than competition.
13. Loren Carpenter boots up the ancient video game of Pong on to the immense screen.
14. Are you a video game aficionado?
15. I have a new video game,(Sentencedict.com ) too.
16. Video game staff needed to input the number: 45.9.
17. This video game machine has broken down.
18. What's your opinion about video game playing?
19. This mobile adaptation of the classic video game will first bring you to Paris, France to investigate the theft of a mysterious kitchen utensil.
20. The bundle includes the video game console and four popular games.
21. Okuni as a character in the Koei video game Samurai Warriors.
22. The kids were ecstatic when we brought home the new video game system.
23. Berni lives within the confines of a tiny hand-held video game that comes on a key chain.
24. Male speaker It's great it's just like being in a video game except you're completely involved in it.
25. You can envision graphic sound charging around like square pixels on a vintage Atari video game.
26. His show was accompanied by artificial sounds of gunfire and explosions, as if it were a huge video game.
27. Never mind the action, which sometimes resembles a low-tech early-Eighties video game and is about as interesting to watch.
28. It'll tell you exactly what you need to know about paid video game beta testing.
29. In December we bought my sons a Nintendo Wii and, with it, the Super Mario Kart video game.
30. Based on the Peltier effect, these solid-state devices are easy to incorporate into objects of reasonable size, i.e. video game controllers.
More similar words: video, game, ride out, ride on, hideous, decide on, ideology, divide, evident, provide, evidence, provider, provided, ideological, undivided, provident, providence, galileo galilei, choreography, gamut, gamble, bigamy, gambol, side by side, polygamy, slogan, mahogany, vivid, livid, derogate.