Random good picture Not show
1. He braked suddenly, causing the front wheels to skid.
2. He became a skid row type of drunkard.
3. The lorry went into a skid and crashed into the barrier.
4. He ended up on skid row.
5. The brakes locked, causing the car to skid.
6. The Red Sox victory ended a six-game skid.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The motorbike went into a skid.
8. The skid marks on the road showed how fast the car had been travelling.
9. The police examined the skid marks to see how fast the car had been travelling.
10. Police said the skid marks were over 30 feet long.
11. Long skid marks on the pavement indicated the driver had attempted to brake.
12. There were skid marks on the road where the crash occurred.
13. There were skid marks on the road where a car had braked suddenly.
14. Turn the car towards the skid if you lose control of it.
15. Even skid row smelled of eucalyptus.
16. There are no skid marks at the scene.
17. For off-road use(sentencedict.com), it comes with skid plates underneath.
18. Is Swindon sliding towards Skid Row?
19. The Skid Row winos, shaky with the bars being closed for election, came out and got their bottles of muscatel.
20. If your tires start to skid, ease up on the brakes.
21. She was riding too fast on a wet road, and the motorbike went into a skid.
22. He slammed on the brakes and we went into a long skid .
23. I slammed the brakes on and went into a skid.
24. When he went bankrupt he lost everything, and ended up living on skid row for a few years.
25. It's a role with its antecedents in Mork - except this planet is not Ork but Manhattan's skid row.
26. And at floor level the Revue sits on four skid feet.
27. He cornered so fast that his brakes screamed in protest and they almost went into an uncontrollable skid.
28. The driver of a third car also lost control and went into a skid.
29. Turn the steering wheel in the direction of, and not against, a skid.
30. There is a certain drama in watching the planes come in at high speeds and skid to a stop on the deck.