Random good picture Not show
1. But even without this unbuilt scheme there were enough dramatic changes in urban life to defeat conventional interpretations.
2. Public buildings will go unrepaired, roads and railways unbuilt.
3. On the flip side, however, sits another kind of "unbuilt" architecture that which is torn down.
4. Sometimes unbuilt projects turn out to have a rather unexpected second life.
5. Speer's unbuilt works seem oppressive, on a scale intended to browbeat anyone in their vicinity.
6. Local amenity societies and conservation groups therefore frequently oppose their construction -; and all too often the houses remain unbuilt.
7. This comprehensive monograph examines substantial number of firm's early and recent projects, both built and unbuilt.
More similar words: inbuilt, built, built-up, rebuilt, built-in, built up, overbuilt, newly-built, jerry-built, custom-built, purpose-built, Rome was not built in a day, unbutton, sunburn, unbuttoned, unbuckle, unburden, unburied, sunburnt, unburned, sunburst, unbundled, sunburned, build, unburdened, build-up, builder, rebuild, upbuild, build in.