Random good picture Not show
1. Concrete purpose-built resorts are littered across the mountainsides.
2. Work begins this week on a purpose-built home for the city's homeless.
3. The cycling events will take place in a purpose-built 20,000-seater stadium.
4. The college was the first purpose-built teacher training college in the country.
5. The company has recently moved into a new purpose-built factory.
6. Now he's operating from a purpose-built wildlife hospital.
7. Our purpose-built intensive care unit is well equipped.
8. Some are purpose-built and others are in makeshift premises.
9. Teviot Row House is the oldest purpose-built student union in Britain, dating back to 1889.
10. The compact circuit, purpose-built with the betting shop service in mind, has surprised owners Ladbrokes with its robust evening trade.
11. This space was purpose-built for exhibitions, and this should remain its primary function.
12. They are usually purpose-built, with facilities to help disabled people and are staffed by qualified people.
13. This purpose-built health hydro has been designed around the needs of the guest so your every whim is catered for.
14. Our eleven purpose-built meeting halls and ten executive rooms can comfortably accommodate a meeting for six or a major conference hosting hundreds.
15. Landscaping A purpose-built dust box protects operator health and keeps vermin levels down.
16. This was purpose-built as a corn mill, although Constance used part of the building to house his wood-turning business.
17. Road access will be via a purpose-built junction on the M56 airport link road.
18. The cash will pay for a purpose-built dermatology department at South Cleveland Hospital, Middlesbrough.
19. Many experiments have used purpose-built probes rather than one of the standard techniques.
20. The modern purpose-built vessel which operates from Southampton, is used to lay and repair subsea cable.
21. The purpose-built research facilities can be booked on appointment by anyone wishing to carry out their own desk research.
22. Teaching takes place in new purpose-built accommodation including a suite of laboratories equipped with the latest hardware and software.
23. Shopping centres Shopping centres are purpose-built complexes which include many retail outlets under one roof - often on several floors.
24. However the shuttle is purpose-built to lift payloads into Earth orbit in a reusable manner.
25. In addition, it is planned to produce a number of purpose-built datasets for research and teaching purposes.
26. The 12 person dormitories have been replaced by five purpose-built houses[sentencedict.com/purpose-built.html], each with rooms catering for between two and six people.
27. However, most cities now have some car-free space in the form of arcades, converted streets or purpose-built pedestrian precincts.
28. More money was invested and a steam engine installed in a purpose-built engine house attached to the main mill.
29. When complete this autumn it will be the first purpose-built amenity to offer homeless youngsters short-stay accommodation coupled with skills training.
30. An advertisement for a china-clay pit in 1817 stressed that it was only 3 miles from the purpose-built clay port of Charlestown.
More similar words: purpose, in purpose, on purpose, purposely, purposeful, purposefully, built, rebuild, built-up, built-in, built up, rebuilding, overbuilt, rosebud, purport, purported, purportedly, superpose, interpose, build, builder, buildup, build up, build-up, building, impulse buy, shipbuilder, guilt, quilt, shipbuilding.