Random good picture Not show
1. The newly-built swimming pool is situated in lush gardens and deep palm groves which are part of the charm of this resort.
2. Across the river lies a newly-built steel bridge.
3. This newly-built road twisted and turned across the hills.
4. The newly-built building is our office building.
5. The newly-built house is our laboratory .
6. In the centre of the campus was a newly-built fan-shaped fountain. A number of Chinese taihu rocks were arranged in it with a touch of artistry.
7. Article 2 These Regulations apply to the newly-built, expanded and renovated construction projects carried out in this Municipality and the quality control thereof.
8. Builders must fasten down roofs of newly-built homes more securely.
9. The newly-built Guiyang-Guangzhou Railway is the first high standard fast-speed railway in the southwestern mountainous area in China, on which a great number of bridges have been built.
10. This newly-built community is very quiet. With only a few people on its street, it can hardly generated any prosperity.
11. The collapse of the big newly-built bridge led to criminal prosecution against an engineer and two local government officials.
12. With 100 shipping containers as original materials, the newly-built student complex opened to college students in the city of Le Havre, France, recently.
13. F or comparing to the newly-built houses, the original houses hold a larger ratio , so the energy-saving reformation will effect directly the fulfillment of thew h ole energy-saving work.
14. Given massive inventory surpluses, the last thing the market needs is an infusion of newly-built dwellings, according to Diane Swonk, Chief Economist at Chicago-based Mesirow Financial.
15. There will be not any supermarkets or newsstands along the newly-built channels.
16. "The upcoming transfer plans along the metro lines will better facilitate the passengers, "Wang said. "There will be not any supermarkets or newsstands along the newly-built channels.
17. I am sorry to hear that. You know our company is newly-built one. Things will go better with development.
18. More than 100,000 people have better access to clean water, and more than 40,000 people have newly-built toilets.Sentencedict.com
19. Holiday Inn Shanghai Vista is honored to be the first donator for the newly-built Social Welfare Supermarket of Changshou Road Community, Putuo District.
20. the terrible Wenchuan earthquake of 2008, with its epicenter in a project province, which claimed the lives of more than 69,000 people and damaged a number of newly-built or renovated schools.
21. About 600 laypeople and nuns attended a memorial service last weekend for remains of revered figures moved to a newly-built columbarium in Wenzhou diocese, eastern Zhejiang province.
22. At the height of the cuts, China shut in over 4 million tonnes of annual capacity. And 2-3 million tonnes of newly-built, relatively low-cost capacity has never been put into operation.
23. Inside, of the 2, 500 rooms, the City rooms overlook the Marina Bay area including the newly-built Marina Bay Financial Center, and on a clear day, Orchard Road can be spied at a distance.
More similar words: jerry-built, bodybuilder, built, bodybuilding, rebuilt, inbuilt, built-in, built up, built-up, overbuilt, custom-built, purpose-built, Rome was not built in a day, newly, newlywed, bellybutton, family business, build, build on, build in, build up, build-up, buildup, rebuild, builder, upbuild, building, build upon, quilt, guilt.