Random good picture Not show
(2) A plastic surgeon successfully rebuilt his nose.
(3) The church was completely rebuilt in the last century.
(4) The cathedral was completely rebuilt in 1425 after it had been destroyed by fire.
(5) The hall had to be completely rebuilt after the fire.
(6) He rebuilt the engine using parts from cars that had been scrapped.
(7) They rebuilt the house on an even more lavish scale than before.
(8) The original conservatory has been rebuilt in replica.
(9) They rebuilt their confidence and marched forward bravely.
(10) The palace was rebuilt in the same style.
(11) Much of the damaged vehicle had to be rebuilt from scratch.
(12) News of the ship rebuilt her hope that her son might be back home alive.
(13) In addition to a rebuilt freeway[Sentencedict], the Prop.
(14) Car 638 was rebuilt for one-man operation in 1969, but was found unsuitable and subsequently scrapped.
(15) In 1916, it was rebuilt as a welding car to carry equipment for track welding at night.
(16) She was rebuilt into her present form at Cowlairs works in 1915 and served on the continent during the First World War.
(17) It was rebuilt on the foundations of an earlier Romanesque cathedral in the early thirteenth century and largely completed by 1237.
(18) Much of the church was rebuilt in the nineteenth century and both Cracow churches have lost some of their Medieval character.
(19) He had stripped the weapon, rebuilt it, satisfied himself, and then unloaded and reloaded the magazine.
(20) Bishop Rede of Chichester rebuilt his manor house at Amberley in a new, more sophisticated style.
(21) A very large example was the Circus Maximus, rebuilt by Julius Caesar and restored by later emperors.
(22) Car 7, as rebuilt from an open-sided car, at Layton terminus. 3.
(23) At some time in its past the church was rebuilt.
(24) Since then, the palace has often been added to, rebuilt and repaired.
(25) I stripped down the two SU carburettors, cleaned and polished the pieces and rebuilt the units.
(26) Despite the squabbles, Harvard-educated Mahmood insists that bridges have been rebuilt between the two countries.
(27) They postpone spending on road repair until the road has to be rebuilt, at three times the cost of simple resurfacing.
(28) They shifted around a lot, too, as the city was rebuilt.
(29) Emerson recognized the enemy and recoiled against it, pleading that the nation be rebuilt solely on the rights of man.
(30) The North have both the motivation and the coordination behind the scrum to brush aside a rebuilt Midlands team.
More similar words: rebuild, rebuilding, purpose-built, built, built up, built-in, built-up, overbuilt, build, buildup, build up, build-up, builder, rebut, building, rebus, rebuff, rebuke, rebuked, firebug, rebuttal, shipbuilder, guilt, quilt, shipbuilding, guilty, quilted, guiltily, not guilty, building materials.