Random good picture Not show
1) Most people associate troglodytes with prehistoric times, but troglodyte communities still exist in Tunisia and China.
2) I was two stages below a troglodyte.
3) This scurrying around like troglodytes is enough to depress anyone.
4) They would all be troglodytes before the war was over, thought Lucinda,(http://sentencedict.com/troglodyte.html) with eyes that stood out on little stalks.
5) What a contrast with the troglodyte who shared his bed!
6) You see a solitary troglodyte robbing the body of a bandit, but you're too far away to run the creature off.
7) Unless you're an spelunker, or a troglodyte , the answer is probably not too often.
8) He dismissed advocates of a completely free market as economic troglodytes with no concern for the social consequences.
9) This is the most outstanding, intact example of a troglodyte settlement in the Mediterranean region ecosystem.
10) Biological characteristics, life cycle and epidemic law of Micromelalopha troglodyte in Shanghai were studied for the first time.
11) This is the most outstanding, intact example of a troglodyte settlement in the Mediterranean region, perfectly adapted to its terrain and ecosystem.
12) He would be devolved to the lowliest life-form, a mere troglodyte , exiled from his own kind.
13) When you pick up the Helm of Seeing, you finally understand why the blind troglodyte would find it worthless.
14) Though eyeless , Shakti has amazing vision when it comes to battlefield tactics. His Troglodyte hordes are feared the world over, especially in the dark tunnels of Nighon.
More similar words: melody, imbroglio, hieroglyph, hieroglyphics, nitrogen, retrograde, nitrogen cycle, nitrogen fixation, goody-goody, ogle, acolyte, analyte, bogle, epiphyte, neophyte, google, presbyterian, hypoglycemia, plod, lode, lodge, lodger, implode, lodging, explode, body, plodding, exploded, dislodge, moody.