Random good picture Not show
(1) Epiphytes are grown on pieces of wood.
(2) It is hard to kill this kind of epiphyte with ecumenic medicines.
(3) Epiphyte Any plant growing or attached to another plant or object merely for physical support.
(4) Epiphyte Any plant growing upon or attached to another plant or object merely for physical support.
(5) Result: All were healed except one inducing by epiphyte infection.
(6) Rice blast is a kind of epiphyte disease by Magnaporthe grisea.
(7) Functions: quickly kill colibacillus, golden yellow staphylococcus, epiphyte, mildew, hepatitis virus, prevent and treat dermatophytosis , venereal disease, strong water purification and disinfection.
(8) The degradation performances of the bacteria and epiphyte to the polyurethane are analyzed, and the indication of the existence of exotoxin enzyme is discovered by SDS -PAGE experiment.
(9) Rain forests are home to numerous species, terrestrial and epiphytes.
(10) There are many germs inside vagina, how can we differentiate microzyme , epiphyte, bacteria or infusorians?
(11) Using dilution - plate method , the inhibiting effect of vanillin to the epiphyte was mensurated.
(12) The measles is caused by a kind of specific epiphyte.
(13) Outline of the Project: Agaricus Blazei is a kind of epiphyte with high alimentation value and kinds functions.
(14) The liquid culture of Grifola frondosa is a new approach to develop new health food for epiphyte polysaccharide and has prominent economic value.
(15) The result showed the variety in the rhizo - epiphyte and endo - epiphyte of Daphne odora thunb.
More similar words: neophyte, epiphany, phytoplankton, in the pipeline, acolyte, analyte, rhythm, pipe, pipes, biorhythm, cipher, pipe down, bagpipe, periphery, decipher, siphon off, diphtheria, undecipherable, trophy, zephyr, epic, physics, atrophy, tepid, physical, theosophy, depict, step in, biography, diaphysis.