Random good picture Not show
1. Tumors of the islet cells lead to severe hypoglycemia.
2. The well-known symptoms of hypoglycemia almost always precede the loss of consciousness.
3. Glucose metabolism and insulin secretion are disturbed; hypoglycemia is common and potentially lethal but usually responds promptly to dietary correction.
4. Hypoglycemia is sometimes a prominent clinical manifestation.
5. Anaemic, hypoglycemia, hypertensive, pressure, what symptom to have respectively?
6. Insulin hyperfunction. Cause hypoglycemia, how to treat?
7. What good method can alleviate hypoglycemia low blood pressure?
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Avoidance of hypoglycemia during or after exercise is important.
9. What distinction do low blood pressure and hypoglycemia have?
10. Objective To explore the possible relationship between hypoglycemia and the prognosis of fulminating hepatitis patients.
11. Results 62 % of patients have experienced hypoglycemia, 8 % have serious hypoglycemia.
12. The clinical signs are hypoglycemia, ketonemia, ketonuria, disperse, anorexia, ataxia, anaesthesia and final death. To lucubrate the Pregnancy Toxemia of sheep.
13. Very low glucose, called hypoglycemia, is a condition that poses risks for people with either form of diabetes, potentially causing shakiness, dizziness, seizures, coma or even death.
14. Symptomatic hypoglycemia was more common with prandial than biphasic insulin , and with biphasic than basal insulin.
15. Recombinant human insulin injection Novolin N and oral hypoglycemia agent combination therapy on elderly diabetes mellitus is safety and effective.
16. Metabolic acidosis, hypoglycemia and hypothermia occurred after liver removing, An instant hyperkalemia occurred after reperfusion of transplanting liver.
17. The symptoms of hypoglycemia may include hunger, sweating, shakiness , palpitation, faintness, dizziness, nausea or a headache.
18. What should the patient of hypoglycemia and low blood pressure notice?
19. Objective To study the relationship between neonatal hypoglycemia and obstetric risk factors.
20. Conclusions: Although fasting hypoglycemia is characteristic of patients with insulinoma, postprandial symptoms have been reported with increasing, albeit low frequency.
21. The meeting when hypoglycemia patient is hungry feels at the moment hair of nigrescent , limb is soft, best method drinks a cup of syrup immediately namely.
22. If hypoglycemia reaction breaks out continuously, answer to send the patient toward medical treatment room, first- aid station , hospital to undertake rescue instantly.
23. He also tries traditional medications for pain, water retention, anxiety and hypoglycemia.
24. ResultsCSII and MSII are able to target blood glucose quickly, CSII standard time, a relatively small amount of insulin, hypoglycemia occurred in fewer, but more MSII high hospitalization costs.
25. Before also can moving half hours of banana taking a root, or drink cup sacchariferous beverage to be able to prevent motility hypoglycemia effectively.
26. Among human patients , the antimalarial drug can cause hypoglycemia and reduce glycated hemoglobin levels.
27. B . giving the patient oral glucose because she probably has hypoglycemia.
28. Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of acarbose on reactive hypoglycemia after subtotal gastrectomy.
29. We report a case of emphysematous cystitis in a diabetic male who was admitted under the impressions of hypoglycemia, acute bronchitis, and chronic renal failure.
30. Objective : To summarize and analyse the etiology of hypoglycemia.
More similar words: hypothermia, hieroglyph, hypopnea, hypothesis, hypocrite, hypotenuse, hypocrisy, anemia, hieroglyphics, hypothesize, hypothetical, bohemian, hypothetically, hypocritical, hypochondria, hypochondriac, semiannual, seemingly, make mincemeat of, apogee, pogrom, only child, ogle, topography, bogle, supply closet, google, simian, imbroglio, amiable.