Random good picture Not show
4. There's a serpent beside him.
5. The serpent fascinated its prey.
6. The Serpent tempted Eve to pick the forbidden fruit.
7. Don't believe him, he is a serpent.
8. He felt as if a serpent had spat venom into his eyes.
9. His tongue is a deadly poisonous serpent.
10. The hooded serpent was their totem.
11. A terrible serpent guarded the Fleece, but she would lull it to sleep so that it would do them no harm.
12. But the serpent sensed hunger chewing at its stomach like David sensed it gnawing at his soul.
13. In casting woman and serpent as evil-doers, Judaic writers overturned a powerful earlier tradition which associated both with wisdom and fertility.
14. The bulls, the dragon-men, the serpent warder of the Fleece, I conquered them.
15. Each serpent or conduit conducts its respective energy to form the human electro-magnetic energy flow.
16. The Serpent is the most profound image ever conceived to crystallize this dual principle in the human condition.
17. The effect was beautiful, as even a serpent is beautiful once the fear of it is overcome.
18. Watch out for that old bone-crusher, the serpent in the cane.
19. The serpent, symbolic of the creative energy, and the rainbow, symbolic of the sustaining principle, are therefore siblings.
20. The ram-headed serpent was one of the most impressive and typical of the Celtic cult animals.
21. We're all children of the Serpent, the spawn of the Form Manipulator.
22. He is a serpent charmer.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. The serpent tempted Eve to pick the forbidden fruit.
24. The fisherman cut their lines and set sail for port, but the sea serpent continued to follow them.
25. Some people interpret this to mean that the neocortex makes us human and we must suppress the limbic serpent in ourselves.
26. For many battered women the unpredictable treachery of a deadly serpent is an apt characterization of the abusive actions of their husbands.
27. In return Apollo sent a pestilence, and Poseidon the sea serpent.
28. Ahead of him the road of cars flexed like a serpent, like the leg of a giantess.
29. The Saigon River now begins to wind like a serpent.
30. Marilyn Quayle, wife of the vice president made ￡6,800 for Embrace the Serpent, her novel about political life in Washington.
More similar words: serpentine, perpetual, perpetrate, perpetuate, herpetology, interpersonal, enterprise, repent, free enterprise, subservient, happen to, penitent, dependent, impenitent, penitentiary, interdependent, independent, be independent of, carpet, carpe diem, perplex, sentimental, contentment, enticement, resentment, entailment, entertainment, sententiously, sentiment, discontentment.