Random good picture Not show
1. Think twice before you do it.
2. A visible alarm makes burglars think twice.
3. Think twice before doing anything rash.
4. Give me time to think twice before I give you an answer.
5. A previous divorce can make you think twice about getting married again.
6. Think twice before acting.
7. I'd think twice before taking out such a large loan.
8. He told me to think twice before speaking.
9. You should think twice about employing someone you've never met.
10. Think twice before you decide.
11. And if that is the case, they might think twice before giving you their money.
12. But it will sure as hell make him think twice before risking it.
13. It made us think twice about striking out in new directions.
14. And he will prod the party to think twice about shrinking the scope of government.
15. Prepare yourself to feel alienated, and think twice before bringing a date.
16. A 50% student for instance will think twice before putting forward one of his ideas for discussion with a group of 60% students.
17. I wouldn't think twice about it.
18. Massa said the ruling will make hospitals think twice before breaking the law.
19. However, I would think twice about bungee jumping.
20. He will not think twice before signing it.
21. He didn't think twice about it.
22. Anyone thinking about having unprotected sex should think twice.
23. Without having to think twice, I called up the cable company and added an extra tier of channels.
24. I'd think twice before I started a fight with him - he'd wipe the floor with me!
25. A third would think twice about moving home if it would upset their pets.
26. She'd better shut her mouth and from now on think twice before saying stupid things.
27. If your organization is slap-happy it will unnerve candidates and may make them think twice before accepting a job with you.
28. If the agent cuts this type of deal tightly enough[sentence dictionary], the promoter is forced to think twice about spending money.
29. Often the mere presence of the Helblaster is enough to make the enemy think twice about going somewhere.
30. Craig says he believes this would make a would-be car thief think twice before trying to steal a protected car.
More similar words: think, think up, think of, think out, think over, drink to, thin, thing, within, nothing, anything, clothing, nothing but, writhing, something, breathing, anything but, everything, something of, something else, something like, sandwich, twin, twist, meet with, conflict with, link, pink, blink, shrink.