Random good picture Not show
1. Everyone knows now, thanks to Ken's loose tongue .
2. Thanks to you, I was saved from drowning.
3. I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.
4. The family sent a heartfelt message of thanks to everyone who helped.
5. I would like to propose a vote of thanks to our host.
6. My sincere thanks to you for being my child's teacher.
7. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
8. A big thanks to all of you who supported our fund-raising campaign.
9. I am feeling better now, no thanks to you.
10. Thanks to your mistake, I'm ￡500 to the bad!
11. We gave thanks to God for all our blessings.
12. Let us give thanks to God.
13. They won, thanks to a late penalty from Fry.
14. He wrote a letter of thanks to the hospital.
15. Thanks to your help, we were successful.
16. Thanks to that job I became an avid reader.
17. My heartfelt thanks to you all.
18. He proposed a vote of thanks to the speaker.
19. My thanks to all of you for your help.
20. Thanks to the folks at NBC.
21. They expressed their thanks to the organisers.
22. She penned a note of thanks to her hostess.
23. The old man gave thanks to me.
24. I said a prayer of grateful thanks to God.
25. Everyone knows about it now, thanks to you!
26. Thanks to a new EU directive, insecticide labelling will be more specific.
27. Thanks to a large gift from an anonymous donor, the charity was able to continue its work.
28. Some ski resorts opened early, thanks to a late-October snowstorm.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. You must pen a letter of thanks to your uncle.
30. At the end of the various speeches, I want you to propose a vote of thanks to his parents.
More similar words: thanks, Thanksgiving, thank, than, at hand, other than, rather than, that is to say, not more than, no less than, no more than, more than ever, more often than not, hand in hand, rank, tank, blank, ankle, banker, banking, blanket, frankly, the rank and file, that, stop, as to, stock, story, stove, in that.