Synonym: broadcast, televise. Similar words: forecast, telecommunications, plaster cast, in the case of, elect, select, cast off, elected. Meaning: ['telɪkæst /-kɑːst] n. a television broadcast. v. broadcast via television.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The race will be telecast live.
(2) The game will be telecast live.
(3) The event will be telecast simultaneously to nearly 150 cities.
(4) Ladies who couldn't be there watched the live telecast.
(5) Wagner's opera will be telecast internationally.
(6) In California, the telecast is delivered to 180 public[sentencedict.com], private and parochial schools.
(7) Otherwise, the Grammy telecast was smooth and uneventful, awkward at times.
(8) Bleeped for a naughty word during the telecast, Morissette did not make her way backstage to answer questions.
(9) When do they telecast the news?
(10) The Olympics were telecast live via satellite.
(11) The programme was telecast live via satellite.
(12) There is no distant transmitter to telecast the scene.
(13) In a difficult year for the ABC telecast –two youthful and untested hosts and a group of top races with heavy favorites –early ratings from 56 markets were down only a smidge from last year.
(14) The Grand Final will be telecast over Channel 8 on Nov 4.
(15) Ann : There's a live telecast of the homecoming ceremony for peacekeepers now.
(16) The service expands to telecast hall , theater, stadium hall [sentencedict.com], indoor and outdoor performance etc.
(17) Starry Starry Night 2004 will be telecast on 4 July ( Sun ) at 8 - 10 pm on Channel 8.
(18) The United States will stop imitate telecast on Feburary 17, 2009.
(19) Interlaced scanning is widely used in the telecast system in the world.
(20) This will provide far wider exposure than the All-Star telecast, and likely include clever commentary by anchors.
(21) The move to New York enabled the show to be telecast live, via satellite, to cities across the country.
(22) Rivalry among Taiwan's TV channels is both beneficial and detrimental to visual effects of news telecast.
(23) Corollary of delivering fierce speeches that instill violence and propaganda of wheeler-dealer and paranoid mass media to spread such loath-laden print and telecast materials adds fuel to the fire.
(24) Despite of Calvin's injury, Grasshopper attends NKF Charity Show at TCS - Channel 8 Live Telecast.
More similar words: forecast, telecommunications, plaster cast, in the case of, elect, select, cast off, elected, telephone, cast away, election, electric, selected, telescope, telephony, telephoto, telegraph, intellectual, cast about, selection, intellectually, castigate, cast aside, broadcast, electrical, delectable, electronic, cast about for, electricity, delectation.