Random good picture Not show
1. I didn't understand all the technical terms .
2. These technical terms are difficult for the layman to understand.
3. The article is full of technical terms.
4. The technical term for sunburn is erythema.
5. To the lay observer, these technical terms are incomprehensible.
6. I was, to use the technical term, completely stuffed.
7. Do not confuse your reader with technical terms or jargon.
8. In technical terms, the index employs an uncontrolled, post-coordinate, simple, natural language in an online interactive computer mode.
9. In purely technical terms, this is all but a truism.
10. I have purposely avoided the use of technical terms.
11. The technical term is one which concentrates on the fact that any form of ranking constitutes a hierarchy.
12. They have returned, in more technical terms, to a serious concern with ontology.
13. In technical terms, this is a big no-no.
14. In Kant, for example, the technical term for imagination is Einbildungskraft.
15. However, a distinction can be drawn between such technical terms of art and legal jargon.
16. It is for this reason that technical terms be clearly defined in this section of the proposal.
17. It is the technical term for Guinea worm disease.
18. I believe the technical term in common parlance is that they have'bouncebackability ". "
19. The technical term for preliminaries of this kind in literary study is "prolepsis"--that is to say, the form of anticipation which, in a certain sense,[sentencedict.com/technical term.html] covers what will be talked about later.
20. The exactitude of the international trade technical term chooses with the problem.
21. He embarrasses discussion of the simplest subject by use of the difficult technical terms.
22. Your thesis wouldn't get across if you used too many technical terms in it.
23. Does any significance attach to the use of the technical terms?
24. The credibility of your work will suffer severely if key words, such as technical terms or people's names, are misspelled.
25. Speak in sentences rather than individual words. Avoid jargon and technical terms.
26. The facility to add more words to the lexicon should also be considered, especially for proper nouns and technical terms.
27. Written on the boxes is all manner of strange titles, fantastic claims and arcane technical terms.
28. The researchers offered several possible reasons for managers' increased span of control, the technical term for how many workers are being supervised.
29. Perfect competition is defined by the economist as a technical term.
30. On a display or television monitor, black level is the technical term for what is usually called brightness .
More similar words: technical, technicality, technician, technological, technique, mechanical, technology, terminological, alter, falter, altered, alter ego, altering, alternate, unalterable, alternative, altercation, alternatively, cynical, clinical, cynically, ironically, tyrannical, hermetically, puritanical, identical twin, alternative medicine, helter-skelter, strychnine, hysterical.