Random good picture Not show
1. It wants the government to take action to boost the economy.
2. The government must take action now to stop the rise in violent crime.
3. We had to take action to protect the proprietary technology.
4. We must take action to cut vehicle emissions.
5. We must take action to stem the tide of resignations.
6. The profession's leaders must take action now to promote equal opportunities for all.
7. The government must take action to fight this deadly disease.
8. Take action immediately to rectify the problem at source.
9. Most people would take action in those circumstances.
10. The King was asked to take action against him.
11. They take action in order to discover, or to serve, and in the process transform or improve the world.
12. One reason for this reluctance to take action against the process of monopolization is the difficulty of distinguishing acceptable and unacceptable behaviour.
13. The report observes that many companies do not take action on environmental issues until they are forced to do so by legislation.
14. Indeed, some stakeholders may take action to prevent a rational analysis of their stance or at least any debate over it.
15. The President may step in and take action to lower energy prices.
16. They do not, unless they are particularly unwise, take action on staff appointments or dismissals without guidance from the head.
17. We must take action to deal with the changed situation we presently face.
18. Take action to further your ambitions and be sure to set your sights high.
19. The Government should take action to force all car manufacturers to pass on its tax cut.
20. The union said they would take action to defend their members' jobs.
21. Amnesty International denounced the failure by the authorities to take action.
22. Hamlet is usually played as a sorrowful person who cannot make decisions or take action.
23. Life is too short to waste. Dreams are fulfilled only through action, not through endless planning to take action.
24. There have been renewed demands for the government to take action to reduce crime.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The Prime Minister was savaged by the press for failing to take action quickly enough.
26. If the government would not prevent such acts of rebellion, then the loyalists would take action themselves.
27. Congress and the executive branch are often too immobilized by internal problems of political survival to take action on great national questions.
28. If building work is likely to spoil a view or block light, they may be able to take action.
29. Governments can do little about the speed of technological change, but they should take action to alleviate its effects on people.
30. At that time we had to make the assumption that the disease was spreading and take action to stop it.
More similar words: reaction, take a chance, action, fraction, attraction, interaction, transaction, practitioner, take away, take apart, take after, take advantage of, section, auction, fiction, sanction, election, reduction, function, selection, objection, infection, prediction, production, reflection, functional, and function, connection, distinction, projection.