Random good picture Not show
1. He faced a fusillade of questions from the waiting journalists.
2. Both were killed in a fusillade of bullets fired at close range.
3. Windows were blasted inwards by the fusillade.
4. Ms. Hills ran into a fusillade of hostile questions at Tuesday's committee meeting.
5. To attack with a fusillade.
6. Traditional fusillade mechanism of double - missiles and penetration probability were discussed systematically by analytical comparison and calculation.
7. Was shot to death tonight in a fusillade of automatic rifle fire ...
8. Our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise.
9. She aligned the sights of her rifle and loosed a fusillade of bolts that split the rocks apart.
10. At the beginning of the Secretary of State for the Environment's speech there was a fusillade of Government interventions.
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. As it was, marchers approaching John Street had to dodge a fusillade of missiles thrown by the loyalists.
12. Desktop publishing was only the opening salvo of a fusillade of developments that would change the way people worked.
13. The first officers who burst into the house were met with a fusillade of bullets.
14. The insurgents did not reply to this musketry, in order to spare their ammunition the fusillade broke against the barricade; but the street, which it filled, was terrible.
15. Pitta enjoyed initial success, his modest fleet savaging Grunger's armada amidst a devastating fusillade of proton torpedoes.
More similar words: pusillanimous, disillusion, disillusioned, disillusionment, blade, glade, laden, fusion, busily, infusion, effusive, accolade, confusion, confusing, profusion, bangladesh, silly, transfusion, bill of lading, call a spade a spade, villa, philadelphia, pillar, illusive, illusion, gorilla, village, pillage, villain, maxilla.