Random good picture Not show
1. Oh, sure, you see red tile roofs in Rancho Bernardo and brilliant tile work in Balboa Park fountains and buildings.
2. Rancho Bernardo was originally planned as a retirement community.
3. March 26, authorities discovered 39 bodies in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
4. Maes insists Rancho Vistoso was within its rights to dig on its property.
5. In the Rancho Santa Fe area, the fee is $ 1, 000 per unit.
6. Herndon, a successful Rancho Bernardo real estate agent, works 12 hours a day.
7. At Unisys, another Rancho Bernardo semiconductor company, officials said they made the same change last year.
8. But then her brother resolved that the entire rancho should be his.
9. Agua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
10. We arrived at the El Rancho Motel and checked in.
11. The collision killed Anthony DeWeese of Rancho Penasquitos.
12. So I asked him who owned Rancho Villarreal.
13. Shiva Moradfar of Rancho Santa Fe believes her home escaped the fire.
14. The township of Rio Rancho has hitherto not had its own emergency facilities.
15. But Rancho did not go with the stream, he influenced other people by his kindness, broad-minded, humorous, wisdom.
16. He has carried it from Bellingham to Rancho Cucamonga northern Washington to southern California.
17. But the city center idea collapsed and so did Rancho Vistoso's plans.
18. And six years later, history threatens to repeat itself in Rancho Las Isabeles.
19. The first phase of the plan involves expanding its existing solar station beside the closed Rancho Seco nuclear plant this year.
20. Her husband, whom I will call Don Miguel, took more interest in the rancho than she did.
21. He spent as much time as possible at the rancho.
22. One day(sentencedict.com), a convoy of three gleaming new pickup trucks appeared at the rancho.
23. Take a short drive and make a big splash with this week's escape to the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa in Rancho Mirage.
24. The brother-in-law had, of course, hired La Familia to help him get his sister's half of the rancho.
25. In 1876, former California Governor Leland Stanford purchased 650 acres of Rancho San Francisquito for a country home and began the development of his famous Palo Alto Stock Farm.
26. Back outside, Hugo stared at the high walls of Rancho Villarreal.
27. At the moment, Vanamee stood breast-deep in the wheat in a solitary corner of the Quien Sabe rancho.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The great bust took place near a village called Buena Vista, at a "ranch" called Rancho Villarreal.
29. I had been there a couple of times before, checking out Rancho Villarreal, but the villagers had been reluctant to talk.
30. Griffith, a Welsh mining speculator, bought what was left of the rancho a century later.
More similar words: branch out, anchor, anchorman, ranch, sheet anchor, melancholy, rancher, branch, melancholic, lie at anchor, franchise, franchisee, enfranchise, enfranchised, judicial branch, executive branch, legislative branch, francisco franco, inchoate, avalanche, stanchion, manchuria, nonchalance, franc, carte blanche, trance, rancor, france, rancid, ignorance.