Random good picture Not show
1. The Comintern Congress was trying to reconcile its revolutionary past with the necessity of gaining support from constitutional parties.
2. On practically every issue the Comintern found itself in the role of an infallible body which had adopted a manifestly fallible policy.
3. In the intervening period the decision of the Comintern Congress had become public.
4. Thus political links were largely confined to the Comintern network which, not withstanding this fact, was initially extremely weak.
5. The Comintern expressed righteous indignation at such an attack, although eighteen months later it tacitly accepted all these points.
6. Old strive corrects the Right deviation error of Comintern.
7. Under the pressure of Kuomintang and the Comintern , Chen published articles with the inclination of The Second Revolutionism.
8. He changes Marxism - Leninism absolutely, indicate Comintern and Russia experience is hallowed.
9. Review whole process, the action since Comintern place, have having negative, losing interweave.
10. The Comintern propagands had inveighed against the Nazi menace for years.
11. The guidance of Comintern drove the historical course of Chinese revolution.
12. In addition(sentencedict.com), the support of comintern is also an indispensable external reason.
13. After Comintern holds water, established connection with Chinese revolutionary not only, and returned a help to prepare to construct Chinese Communist.
14. The role of the peasantry in the revolution or its relationship with the industrial proletariat was never satisfactorily defined by the Comintern.
15. The peasant detachments, flushed with victories they have achieved , stand under the wing of the Comintern.
16. The "third period" was pensioned off, and so was Molotov himself from the Comintern .
17. Zhou En will have special sense already with the relation of Comintern, have common sense again.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
18. This article based on the archives of the central committee, gives a preliminary investigation on the comintern and Chen Duxiu the expellee.
19. In the form of the Left Opposition, Bolshevism broke with the Soviet bureaucracy and its Comintern .
20. So far, the Central Committee of Communist Party of China established direct telecommunications connection with Comintern.
21. In this, the role of the Soviet Union and the Comintern is especially prominent.
More similar words: nominal interest rate, internal, Internet, internship, internecine, international, interminable, interminably, internalization, interpreter, interim, intercom, painter, in terms, wintery, interior, splinter, sprinter, interval, interact, interest, intermit, intercept, intersect, interdict, interface, interplay, interlude, interject, interloper.