Random good picture Not show
1. A child was toddling along the sidewalk.
2. The child was toddling along the road.
3. I watched my 2-year-old nephew toddling around after his puppy.
4. You could see his grandson toddling around in the garden.
5. Every afternoon, Marge would toddle down to the library.
6. I'm just toddling off/round to the shops.
7. He toddled down to the office.
8. She toddles down to the park most afternoons.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Her two-year-old son toddled into the room.
10. She fell while toddling around.
11. It's late — it's time you toddled off to bed.
12. I must be toddling along now. My friends are waiting for me.
13. I have to watch him all the time now that he's toddling.
14. Buy him eine kleine Knackwurst and toddle home without a stain on your character.
15. There'd be a Chlamydia Weaver toddling around today if her mother hadn't suddenly decided that Sally was easier to spell.
16. He is just now beginning to toddle around the house.
17. For my three children, walking, toddling and cycling in the park has become a much more pleasant experience.
18. Catching sight of the two arriving, the old fellow, adjusting his robe, came toddling forward to show them around.
19. I was toddling around at the time getting into mischief the way any normal, healthy three-year-old boy does.
20. I toddled through the gate and made for the tree because it was studded all over with soft dark fruit.
21. We'd open our mouths to remonstrate. He'd toddle off.
22. To move with a waddling motion; toddle.
23. The baby has just learned to toddle.
24. As soon as we're old enough to toddle toward the Hubba Bubba on the lowest shelf at the checkout aisle, we get the concept of money.
25. Adilie penguins toddle along the ice. Inhabitants of Antarctica, these penguins are experiencing mixed impacts from global warming, depending on their location on the continent.
26. We watched the little boy toddle up purposefully to the refrigerator.
27. Why did you let the boy toddle by the river?
28. When I last saw him, he was fourteen months old and just beginning to toddle around without falling down too much.
29. Even before the tender age of three, the twins managed to toddle into adventure.
30. Local produce is served bento-box-style onboard, or you can toddle ashore, past lobster fishermen unloading their catch, to dine at Peppermint Bay, adjacent the quaint hamlet of Woodbridge.
More similar words: coddle, toddy, addle, fiddle, paddle, huddle, cuddle, saddle, puddle, meddle, riddle, peddle, middle, meddler, huddled, befuddle, befuddled, middleman, meddlesome, huddle together, middle class, middle-class, middle ground, in the middle of, odd, today, odds, to date, custody, oddity.