Random good picture Not show
1. We believe that all men have certain unalienable rights.
2. The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
3. They are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that they are among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
4. All men will be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
5. Particularly, it stressed that the unalienable rights of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" belong to every American citizen.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Your angel energy is an unalienable part of you which, even if it is temporarily veiled, can never be taken away from you.
7. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
8. While we embrace our unalienable rights, we abhor the value that other cultures place on collective conformity and obedience to authority.
9. These three aspects are listed among the & quot ; unalienable rights & quot ; of man.
10. It would certainly be a grave misunderstanding if everyone felt entitled to well-being as an " unalienable right".
11. Where I come from, freedom of expression is an unalienable right, which means tolerating pretty much everything.
12. We share your belief that freedom of association is an unalienable basic right of workers in a civilized society.
13. Nature has indeed given you an irresistible self-love, and an unalienable right of self-preservation; but I create in you a contrary sentiment, an heroic hatred of yourselves.
14. We like to think of these as absolutes: that there are distinct lines between humans and animals, and that certain "human" rights are unalienable. But we're kidding ourselves.
15. This involves systems of national recognition predicated on a true common-law legal system and the restoration of a body of unalienable rights adjudicated over the past few centuries.
16. THE pursuit of happiness, runs one of the most consequential sentences ever penned, is an unalienable right.
17. I believe that within every soul lies the capacity to reach for its own good, that within every physical body there endures an unalienable right to be free from coercion.
18. The practice of government on your world needs to embrace fully the unalienable rights of each sovereign citizen.
More similar words: inalienable, alienate, unable, alienated, alienation, enable, tenable, amenable, untenable, unattainable, unalterable, alien, salient, salience, venality, penalize, damnable, definable, personable, attainable, examinable, reasonable, abominable, impregnable, sustainable, indefinable, believable, unacceptable, unassailable, interminable.