Random good picture Not show
1. 400 workers were involved in the stoppage.
2. Play resumed quickly after the stoppage.
3. The stoppage was called to protest against wage cuts.
4. We had five minutes of stoppage time at the end of the first half.
5. Each time the game has endured a work stoppage.
6. The stoppage is being organised by factory committees.
7. The stoppage means some students will have to wait longer to learn whether they've secured a college place.
8. Railworkers in central Poland also joined the stoppage(sentencedict.com), cutting the link with the industrial south-west.
9. With one exception, the right of stoppage in transit is lost in the same circumstances as is the seller's lien.
10. The stoppage was planned to coincide with the day A-level results were announced.
11. Sylvain Wiltord pilfered a third goal deep into stoppage time after being teed up by Patrick Vieira.
12. But deep into first-half stoppage time, O'Leary's outstretched leg caught Yorke in full flight.
13. Was he attempting to force them to a stoppage in the hopes of taking over their lease?
14. The plumber cleared the stoppage in the building's sewer line.
15. The second category is the national stoppage resulting from the breakdown of negotiations and the exhaustion of the bargaining machinery.
16. The early September one-day civil stoppage was followed by four days of talks between the company and Tauramena representatives.
17. The last work stoppage occurred in 1998.
18. Yesterday[sentencedict.com], the printing company has work stoppage.
19. An illegal stoppage of work by unionized employees.
20. His stoppage of the flow resulted in a flood.
21. Is there a power stoppage?
22. Militant mineworkers in the Ukraine have voted for a one-day stoppage next month.
23. Mineworkers in the Ukraine have voted for a one-day stoppage next month.
24. It all revolves around who get the put-in to the scrummage following a stoppage at ruck or maul.
25. Customs officers will return to work today after a twenty-four hour stoppage.
26. Why invest allegiance in a sport that in seven months is expected to embark on another work stoppage?
27. Ferguson raged at the fourth official when he indicated four minutes of stoppage time, insisting that it should have been 14.
28. The unions said that they were looking for the second week in January to begin an all-out stoppage.
29. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer accepted a return ball from Dwight Yorke to complete the scoring in stoppage time.
30. He has nothing left to hurl at Rick Adelman by way of insult or work stoppage.
More similar words: unstoppable, stopped, topple, page, topping, seepage, rampage, pageboy, pageant, page layout, pageantry, stop, page number, nonstop, non-stop, stop by, bus stop, stopover, dystopia, dystopian, post-operative, stowage, storage, pagan, appal, appall, apparel, apparent, appalled, flippant.