Random good picture Not show
1) Statistical methods of analysing the large amounts of data which can arise from such studies are at present inadequate.
2) Statistical techniques for manpower planning: Development of statistical methods for use in manpower planning.
3) Your statistical method is, in the absence of any other published sales information, not unreasonable.
4) This is in essence a chapter on basic statistical methods with some basic definitions in the beginning.
5) These are applied to construct appropriate statistical methods to analyse the course of technological development.
6) They point out that bottom-up statistical methods are efficient from a computational point of view, but exhibit poor error correcting capabilities.
7) The lexical look-up technique is preferable to statistical methods since it does not have a built-in error rate and guarantees lexical output.
8) Comparisons to other technologies, such as statistical methods and expert systems, comprise the bulk of chapter 6.
9) This shows that the statistical method of punishment intensity A number of relatively light.
10) Due to the lack of reliable meteorological inputs, statistical method is commonly used to mid-term and long-term streamflow prediction.
11) A statistical method has been developed to process photon image by accumulated limited photon images.
12) Simulain results confirm the efficiency of the statistical method used.
13) The authors of this paper proposed a new statistical method so called rank correlation weight method used for locative prediction of mineral resources targets.
14) The statistical method, adjusted unbiased prediction ( AUP ) , was used to predict the random effect vectors.
15) Quality control chart is a kind of statistical method used for controlling production process quality.
16) The article describes reservoir macroscopic heterogeneity with statistical method, logarithmic normal curve method and Lohreng curve method.
17) It'supplies a simple and easy operating statistical method for forecasting and controlling population.
18) Using mathematical statistical method, this paper studies mine transport system′s uneven load, which provides a type selection design method for transport equipment under non steady load.
19) On the statistical method(sentencedict.com), the quantitative relationships among fracture parameters and the FMI data are established.
20) Objective:To offer a new statistical method for quantative diagnosis of TCM by using discriminatory analysis of categorical variable data.
21) The neural network approach requires fewer resources than conventional statistical methods, and further, can process data in real time.
22) Note that this method is open to the criticisms made of statistical methods above.
23) At the other end, a training manager may occasionally use some basic sampling methods and various evaluation techniques incorporating statistical methods.
24) A case-study can be carried out, using almost any method of research, though the less statistical methods are usual.
25) The experiment design and calibration data are dealt with the central composite design, which is a statistical method.
26) To solve this problem author used a new mathematical statistical method, namely Support Vector Machine Regression.
27) This paper designs compositive performance indicator and improved plans by statistical method of quality control.
28) Remote sensing has being applied broadly to forest dynamic monitoring,[http://sentencedict.com/statistical method.html] real object classification statistical method offers the feasibility for forest cover dynamic monitoring.
29) From the point of view of stylistics, this paper studies English abstract writing by theoretical analysis and statistical method.
30) When testing the bolt of airplane engine with ultrasonic testing, a new statistical method was introduced to decide the sensitivity standard.
More similar words: statistical, statistically, statistic, statistics, methodical, statistician, methodically, egotistical, artistically, statically, method, methodism, methodology, rhythm method, euphemistically, orthodontist, scientific method, sophistication, artistic, hermetically, static, political machine, mystical, ecstatic, drastically, majestically, fantastical, becalmed, sarcastically, fantastically.