Random good picture Not show
1. This lamentable state of affairs lasted until 1947.
2. This is a disgraceful state of affairs and cries out for a thorough investigation.
3. The present state of affairs cannot be allowed to go on.
4. This state of affairs can no longer be ignored.
5. Several circumstances concurred to bring about the present state of affairs.
6. It's a sorry state of affairs when an old lady has to wait 12 hours to see a doctor.
7. What has led to this unhappy state of affairs?
8. It's a sorry state of affairs when there isn't any food in the house.
9. This state of affairs cannot continue for too long, if parliament is to recover.
10. What a shocking state of affairs!
11. How did this dangerous state of affairs come about?
12. I must say this is a very unsatisfactory state of affairs.
13. It was a sad state of affairs when children aren't taught to read properly.
14. She misinformed me of the real state of affairs.
15. There aren't enough teachers, which is a sad state of affairs .
16. He gave an impartial view of the state of affairs in Ireland.
17. This state of affairs lasted without intermission for a hundred years.
18. It's a sorry state of affairs when you have to wait an hour to be served.
19. This a pretty state of affairs!
20. How did this state of affairs come about?
21. This state of affairs is not, I think, an aberration,(http://sentencedict.com) but is inevitable in the structures of higher education.
22. This state of affairs, he said, jeopardized perestroika, unnerved the population, and threatened to make the country ungovernable.
23. Crisis has always been the normal state of affairs in our country's politics.
24. Such a state of affairs provides the seller with a unique opportunity to exploit the relatively weak bargaining position of the investor.
25. Our results should be a good approximation to the true state of affairs.
26. His talk appears to meander but by the end focuses attention on the true state of affairs.
27. The brothers' refusal to work together had brought about this sad state of affairs.
28. This account is only a pale reflection of the true state of affairs.
29. We are invited to consider whether it is a real state of affairs.
30. But he joins others in considering that this happier state of affairs deteriorated well before the end of the century.
More similar words: affair, upstairs, state, estate, statement, reinstate, nation-state, affable, fair, fairy, unfair, fairly, first of all, taste of, write off, fair play, take note of, in spite of, staff, stair, affectation, first-aid kit, statue, status, static, first and foremost, statute, concentrate on, status quo, statically.