Similar words: encourage, encouragement, discouraged, encouraging, courage, discourage, courageous, dutch courage. Meaning: [ɪn'kʌrɪdʒ] adj. inspired with confidence.
Random good picture Not show
1. We were greatly encouraged by the support we received.
2. His tutor encouraged him to read widely in philosophy.
3. Our throwaway society must be encouraged to recycle.
4. Children should be encouraged to be independent thinkers.
5. My parents encouraged my interest in science.
6. He was encouraged by his success.
7. Their relationship was tolerated but not encouraged.
8. Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
9. She encouraged him to talk to her.
10. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school, there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
11. She has always been encouraged to swim to build up the strength of her muscles.
12. Her coach encouraged her throughout the marathon race to keep on running.
13. My parents have always encouraged me in my choice of career.
14. I encouraged her to work hard and to try for the examination.
15. She has been encouraged by the unwavering support of her family.
16. I want to thank everyone who has encouraged and supported me.
17. Guests are encouraged to avail themselves of all the hotel's services.
18. The teachers are not encouraged to depart from the syllabus.
19. We were greatly encouraged by the positive response of the public.
20. She felt encouraged by their promise of support.
21. Everyone is being encouraged to save energy.
22. We all encouraged him like anything.
23. They were encouraged to express their fears and anxieties.
24. He encouraged moderation and toleration on religious issues.
25. Rivalry with other schools is encouraged.
26. He felt encouraged by the progress he'd made.
27. Larger manufacturers have been encouraged to internationalize their operations.
28. Who encouraged his taking drugs?
29. My parents always encouraged me to aim high .
30. He encouraged the introduction of new medical treatments.
More similar words: encourage, encouragement, discouraged, encouraging, courage, discourage, courageous, dutch courage, courageously, discouragement, enraged, outraged, tragedy, pasturage, encounter, ragged, engaged, managed, damaged, uncouth, rage, intelligence agency, engaged in, forage, au courant, armageddon, enrage, mirage, outrage, for ages.