Random good picture Not show
(1) Heat performance, rheological properties , spinnability and dyeing behaviour of blend dyeable polypropylene resin were studied.
(2) The establishment and application of experimental spinnability evaluation system were described for PET staple finish.
(3) Shengma is a new cellulose fiber with excellent spinnability and dyeability.
(4) And the correlation of morphology and spinnability of bamboo - pulp based viscose filament was discussed systematically.
(5) The practical experiments showed that fiber spinnability was optimized when spinneret negative draw ratio was - 73 %.
(6) The correlation between spinnability and the properties of finishes was concluded.
(7) Proper control of moisture regain and percentage of oil can reduce static - electricity and improve the spinnability.
(8) Miscibility and crystallization behavior of PTT /PBT blends, together with its spinnability were studied.
(9) Its high melting enthalpy results in bigger crystal size lower super - cooling and poor spinnability.
(10) The results indicate that the fineness of arctic fox woo' is close to cashmere, the length of arctic fox hair is equal to wool, and arctic fox wool has soft handle and good spinnability.
(11) Being three dimensional net shaped microporous structure, the corundum filter plate comes to good filteration result and improves the melt spinnability and the fibers quality.
(12) The replacement of methanol by ethanol for coagulation goves a good spinnability.
(13) Experimental results showed that ampho-surfactant gave good anti-static characteristic to ECDP, and fiber spinnability was directly influenced by nature of friction of ECDP.
(14) Waterglass is replaced by an organic stabiliser in order to ensure good spinnability.
(15) The result shows that through these processing, char yarn has better performance[http://sentencedict.com/spinnability.html], and has good spinnability.
(16) For coarse fiber and big stiffness of apocynum fiber, pretreatment should be done before spinning to reduce the fiber stiffness and enhance fiber spinnability.
(17) Nylon 66 spinning finish was prepared with the polyether and its spinnability was tested.
(18) The results show that PHB/PET/VAter-polyester with vanillic acid has faster copolycondensation rate, lower melting temperature, typical thermotropic liquid crystallinity and better spinnability.
(19) It is verified that the key influence factor of spinnability is configuration of capillary hole.
More similar words: inability, tenability, tunability, burnability, learnability, machinability, hardenability, sustainability, impregnability, maintainability, military capability, habitability, ability, viability, lability, usability, stability, notability, liability, probability density, mutability, operability, disability, movability, amiability, capability, pliability, equability, taxability, affability.