Random good picture Not show
1. Our correspondent in South Africa sent this report.
2. The Dutch settled in South Africa.
3. Let black and white as brothers, South Africa to the prosperity and development.
4. If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.
5. He has returned to South Africa from his long overseas trip.
6. Guinness is brewed under licence in South Africa.
7. The Namibian government turned to South Africa for help.
8. Mandela said, "We want a united, undivided South Africa".
9. Singapore and South Africa have established diplomatic relations.
10. England were comprehensively beaten by South Africa.
11. He toured South Africa organizing revival meetings.
12. There's been a flare-up of violence in South Africa.
13. Why go to South Africa, of all countries?
14. The people of South Africa wanted a new order .
15. He had worked in the diamond mines of South Africa.
16. In the reserves of Zimbabwe and South Africa, annual culls are already routine.
17. He took an elaborate escape route from South Africa to Britain.
18. Developments in South Africa receive extensive coverage in The Sunday Telegraph.
19. South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.
20. In South Africa, Jani was a big fish in a small pond.
21. Desmond Tutu became the most famous Anglican archbishop in South Africa.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. He described the move as a victory for the people of South Africa as a whole.
23. His first words were a salute to the people of South Africa.
24. Mandela helped lay the foundations for a new democratic South Africa.
25. She was the one who had fired him from his first job back in South Africa.
26. Fairview Estate is one of the oldest and the most go-ahead wine producers in South Africa.
27. A spokesman for the Palace confirmed that Her Majesty would be visiting South Africa next year.
28. It took many years of struggle to establish majority rule in South Africa.
29. He was, in a sense, given a blank cheque to negotiate the new South Africa.
30. The boat went down in shark-infested waters off the coast of South Africa.
More similar words: African, south, southern, southeast, southwest, euthanasia, American, hurricane, historical, intricate, fabricate, hysterical, historically, electrical, prevarication, be afraid to, be afraid of, sour, soup, in truth, source, pass out, authority, authorize, cross out, resource, frigid, friend, fridge, friendly.