Random good picture Not show
(1) We regard health as inversely related to social class.
(2) There was also some correlation with social class.
(3) Access to this information varies by social class.
(4) Roberts is researching the effect of social class on educational achievement.
(5) Social class matters a lot less than it used to.
(6) There is little variation by sex or social class in these attitudes.
(7) Old values are being grafted onto a new social class.
(8) Social class is a major determinant of consumer spending patterns.
(9) She said social class in America was largely decided by celebrity.
(10) Systems based on social class and the old school tie are more common in Britain than in the US.
(11) The statistics show a clear link between social class and crime.
(12) There are no social class differences.
(13) Access to it varies by social class.
(14) Social class 4 consists of semi-skilled manual occupations.
(15) Otis despised inherited wealth and social class. Sentencedict.com
(16) There were some clear social class differences in their answers.
(17) There was no association with social class or cigarette smoking as has been suggested elsewhere.
(18) Demographic studies have shown clearly that low social class or disadvantaged status is a potent predictor of school failure.
(19) Social class inequalities, however, remain as strong as ever despite the enormous growth in education provision and expenditure.
(20) There is a clear link between social class and educational achievement.
(21) Market researchers often segment the population on the basis of age and social class.
(22) In many cases, the clothes people wear identify them as belonging to a particular social class.
(23) All those patterns and differences can be qualified by taking account of age, gender and social class.
(24) The proportion of children passing Ordinary and Advanced level examinations is positively correlated with social class.
(25) The passage which opens this chapter is an instance of a satirist attacking a higher social class.
(26) Social studies textbooks have only comparatively recently begun to include gender as an area of study alongside social class or ethnicity.
(27) This alone could not take into account the much finer distinctions that it is necessary to look at when determining social class.
(28) People used to think that you could work only at those occupations your family or social class were supposed to do.
(29) Broadly speaking, the less social closure there is, the less cohesive the social class grouping will be.
(30) It has long been known in education circles that a clear correlation exists between social class background and examination success.
More similar words: social contract, social, socially, associate, socialize, socialism, associated, socialized, antisocial, association, socialization, social services, sociable, class, a class, classic, classify, classroom, classical, classified, middle-class, neoclassical, financial crisis, the working class, digital clock, society, clash, glass, facial, racial.