Synonym: rivulet, run, runnel, streamlet. Similar words: drill, shrill, thrill, gorilla, guerilla, thrilled, thrilling, guerrilla. Meaning: [rɪl] n. 1. a small stream 2. a small channel (as one formed by soil erosion).
Random good picture Not show
(1) A bridge spanned the rill.
(2) A ditch diverted water from the rill into the fields.
(3) Ray LaHood, R-Ill., said in a telephone interview Friday.
(4) Henry Hyde, R-Ill., as an interim speaker.
(5) Henry Hyde, R-Ill, who was tapped by the candidate to chair the panel responsible for shaping the platform language.
(6) Henry Hyde, R-Ill., a longtime abortion opponent tapped by Dole to chair the committee crafting the official party platform. Sentencedict.com
(7) Henry Hyde, R-Ill., who is platform committee chairman, is still hoping to defuse the explosive issue.
(8) The water in this rill is very clean.
(9) By the side of the rill.
(10) From a practical standpoint, rill erosion forms small channels.
(11) The surface shows deep rill - like folds.
(12) It is the precondition for the rill flow hydraulic calculation to confirm the rill flow pattern.
(13) There is a spare toilet rill in the bathroom cupboard.
(14) Sediment regime rill erosion process was always detachment - transport.
(15) When photographs the rill scenery, because the region is narrow, sets up the grass to be luxuriant, the optical fiber is dark, therefore the cameramen prepare the ISO200 roll film suitably.
(16) Stands nearby murmur the rill, listens to the running water to wash your memory.
(17) The maternal love is a rill, when the brook brook rivulet moistens our heart ~.
(18) Rill erosion is one of important erosion manners slope, while it is difficult to study quantitatively.
(19) They were following the concrete channel of the serpentine rill, which emptied itself into a pool of stygian blackness.
(20) Special experiments were conducted to analyze gravitational erosion variation in rill evolution process on loess slope.
(21) According to the results, an empirical relationship of the rill wetted perimeter with the flow discharge and the slope gradient is obtained by the regression analysis.
More similar words: drill, shrill, thrill, gorilla, guerilla, thrilled, thrilling, guerrilla, brilliant, brilliance, hillbilly, willy-nilly, rile, peril, virile, warily, imperil, verily, angrily, perilous, puerile, trilogy, sri lanka, sterilize, sacrilege, primarily, ordinarily, scurrilous, desultorily, peremptorily.