Random good picture Not show
1. There is too great a readiness to sneer at anything the Opposition does.
2. You may sneer, but a lot of people like this kind of music.
3. You many sneer, but a lot of people like this kind of music.
4. He gave an arrogant sneer.
5. A faint sneer of satisfaction crossed her face.
6. She'll probably sneer at my new shoes because they're not expensive.
7. The prime minister resisted a sneer at his opponent's misfortune.
8. You can wipe that sneer off your face!
9. 'You probably wouldn't understand,' he said with a sneer.
10. Canete's mouth twisted in a contemptuous sneer.
11. Some clients would sneer or smile sarcastically when I showed them my old laptop -- until they saw what it could do.
12. Once in a while,(Sentence dictionary) she seemed to sneer and made a grimace of revulsion.
13. How can you sneer at vegetarians when you're wearing a leather jacket?
14. It is easy to sneer at the credulous pilgrims.
15. He said with a sneer.
16. The sneer had turned into a lump in his throat.
17. I have tended, I confess, to sneer at white stucco walls and red tile roofs.
18. Yet the sneer, the attitude and a handy pair of sunglasses made it clear: The guy is cool.
19. As she read the letter, she started to sneer.
20. They didn't roll into the sky and sneer at the clouds like the plane did.
21. Letterman resists the temptation to sneer at what some might consider pretentiousness.
22. She accepted with pride the sneer of other nations that Britain's class divisions make it what it is.
23. 'And who are you, then?' he asked with a sneer in his voice.
24. "How much did you say you earned last year - was it fifteen thousand?" she said with a sneer.
25. He has hard, cold eyes and his mouth is set in a perpetual sneer.
26. He did not mention Labour and even refrained from a sneer at the opinion pollsters.
27. It is one that patronising and superior Brits frequently sneer at.
28. The Prince smirked and Gaveston turned, for the first time acknowledging their presence with a condescending sneer.
29. But now it sits scowling outside the conversation of humankind, offering expert opinion with a sneer.
30. And when that time does come, young twits are going to sneer at you, incredible as that may seem.