Random good picture Not show
1. Dickens'father was immortalized for ever as Mr Micawber in'David Copperfield '.
2. Dickens' father was immortalized as Mr Micawber in 'David Copperfield'.
3. WILKINS MICAWBER is an unlikely management thinker.
4. I will never desert Mr Micawber!
5. Mr Micawber is a very clever man, Master Copperfield.
6. Mr Micawber was very interested. ' Something could easily turn up there, ' he agreed.
7. His father was, like Mr. Micawber, always waiting for something to turn up.
8. Mr Micawber brought Agnes into the room too, and then stood firmly by the door.
9. But Mr Micawber did not move. He stared coldly at his employer.
10. Just then Mr Micawber himself knocked at the door and entered.
11. My aunt had a wonderful idea for the Micawber family. ' Have you ever thought of going to live in Australia?
12. In the next few days Traddles and Micawber worked very hard together to put right what Uriah had done.
13. Consequently Mr. Micawber was soon so overcome, that he mingled his tears with hers and mine.
14. Mr Micawber met us at the door and showed us into Uriah Heep's office.
15. When Mrs Micawber came in, she was also delighted to see me, and we talked for some time about the twins, and the other children, and her husband's business interests.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
16. His name was Mr Micawber, and he offered me a spare room in the house he was renting with his family.
17. Traddles and I had both received rather strange letters from Mr Micawber, in which he asked us to come to Canterbury, with my aunt.
18. Given how easy it is to earn money, I qualify financially as an "airline pilot"—as my local bank manager tersely characterises the modern Micawber.
More similar words: strawberry, comical, comically, chemical, amicable, inimical, polemical, economical, economically, academically, microscopically, microeconomics, macaw, browbeat, draw back, clawback, drawback, drawbridge, beriberi, MIC, mice, comic, mimic, anemic, atomic, pandemic, dynamic, gimmick, microbe, ceramic.