Random good picture Not show
1. Mic now has about a third of the overall market.
2. Method: MIC of determination of Galla chinensis against MRSA and MRSE was performed by agar dilution method.
3. Minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) was determined by agar dilution method using multipoint inoculator.
4. Objective: To observe the inhibitory effect of Chinese nutgall on primary cariogenic bacteria, and measure its minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC), minimum bactericidal concentration(MBC).
5. If the mic has a bass rolloff, don't use it — you can always trim the bottom later with the console EQ .
6. The minimum inhibitory concentration ( MIC ) of herbs to the bacteria been tested.
7. The erythromycin was used as control, the minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) of Mangiferin on Propionibacterium Acnes and Staphylocous aureus were observed.
8. Methods Various extracts were prepared from Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn, and the the minimal inhibitory concentration(MIC) and inhibitory circle of the extract were determined.
9. The MIC determinations of florfenicol, chloramphenicol, TMP and OMP, against1 5iso- lates of veterinary origin were performed using the method of broth two-fold dilutions firstly.
10. The MIC of berberiae was obviously lower than that of acidum salicylicum.
11. If the mic is a condenser with pattern selection, use super cardioid or cardioid.
12. Communication between master controller and alternate controller of MIC bus is realized in this design.
13. On the contrary , MIC of SE 7 , SE 9 and SE 68 increased after adding of reserpine.
14. Now that the mic stand and cable are secure, and the cable is taped down, plug the mic cable output into the appropriate mixer or audio interface channel.
15. Medical informed Consent ( MIC ) is a new rule in health care practice.
16. These results are valuable for the design of transition region in MIC and MMIC.
17. My favorite condenser for snare is the Sony 37 A tube condenser mic.
18. When I told my mom I might write about the piece here she started choosing her words very carefully, like an elected official issuing a public statement after having a mic thrust in their face.
19. This design realizes the data communication between the main controller and accessary controller in MIC bus redundancy system.
20. When recording on a VCR in this configuration, always set the audio input to mic.
21. "That lit me up. I went to a hole-in-the-wall open mic night and killed. I was hooked," she says.
22. Sodium Peat Humic Acid inhibits the Cytochrome P_(450) of the liver of mice, Strengthens the effect of thiopental sodium on the central nervous inhibition of mic...
23. OBJECTIVE:To investigate the processing styles of optical information on phone mic code, graphic code and semantic code of Chinese characters between hearing disabled and normal people.
24. Duh, the only audio input will have to be via USB or the built-in mic.
25. High sensitivity Digital Video Recording ( DVR ) including Line - in Audio Recording, VoiceRecording thru Mic.
26. Participants and listeners will be twittering their experience - on both sides of the glass and on both sides of the mic.
27. Some people use the Neumann 47 FET ( condenser ) mic.sentencedict.com
28. The results showed that Salmonella was highly sensitive to skullcap, tassel blower and frangipani and the MIC were between 1/40 and 1/10.
29. For a moving bridge machine under investigation, the dynamic error sources are analyzed, a model for dyna mic error is made and the errors are measured completely.
30. The Hour is at its most memorable, though, when Frank grabs the mic.
More similar words: microeconomics, comic, mice, mimic, comical, atomic, anemic, comically, ceramic, microbe, pandemic, dynamic, endemic, Islamic, gimmick, inimical, domicile, dynamics, chemical, homicide, ceramics, economic, amicable, academic, epidemic, microphone, polemical, microchip, economics, semicolon.