Synonym: individually, on an individual basis, one by one, severally, singly. Similar words: separate, separate from, separatism, separation, separable, inseparable, reparation, preparation. Meaning: adv. apart from others.
Random good picture Not show
1. We are living separately now.
2. We are sending you the contract separately.
3. We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately.
4. We'd like to pay separately.
5. Can I pay for each item separately?
6. He sold his birds separately to separate buyers.
7. Monkeys in the New World evolved quite separately from those in the Old World.
8. Could we pay separately?
9. Text and graphics are prepared separately and then combined.
10. This colour runs, so wash the shirt separately.
11. The two issues should be dealt with separately.
12. They were photographed separately and then as a group.
13. I'll see each of you separately.
14. It's better to hang together than separately.
15. Each order is coded separately.
16. Bulky items will be collected separately.
17. Detectives interviewed the men separately over several days.
18. We saw the play separately and compared notes afterwards.
19. Each event will be scored separately.
20. Last year's figures are shown separately.
21. Husband and wife are assessed separately for tax.
22. Cook each vegetable separately until just tender.
23. It may be useful to consider the data separately.
24. They are now living separately.
25. Count the 'yes' votes and the 'no' votes separately.
26. He said he would see each of us separately.
27. The illustrations are printed separately from the main text.
28. Can the engine and the gearbox be supplied separately?
29. I'll see you each separately.
30. They did arrive together,(sentencedict.com)(Sentencedict.com) but I think they left separately.
More similar words: separate, separate from, separatism, separation, separable, inseparable, reparation, preparation, reparations, preparatory, comparatively, desperately, accurately, immoderately, deliberately, irreparably, irreparable, lately, stately, privately, ultimately, intimately, delicately, fortunately, apparatus, immediately, inordinately, unfortunately, approximately, appropriately.