Random good picture Not show
1. I'm not going to settle for second best .
2. He didn't see why he should settle for less.
3. Sometimes you have to settle for second best.
4. In the end they had to settle for a draw.
5. He wants a full refund and he won't settle for anything less.
6. She refuses to settle for second best - she strives for perfection.
7. He refused to settle for anything that was second best.
8. They want $2500 for it, but they might settle for $2000.
9. They refused to settle for a promise of jam tomorrow.
10. Once you've tasted luxury it's very hard to settle for anything else.
11. She couldn't find any cola, so had to settle for orange juice.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Since you have no spirit, I have to settle for beer.
13. Others were less ready to settle for second best.
14. We shouldn't have to settle for second best.
15. They weren't going to settle for the one goal.
16. Never settle for painting a still life with nets and anchor just because you are afraid seascapes are too complex.
17. So, when it comes to replacement parts, why settle for second best?
18. Before you settle for less than the genuine article, compare the price.
19. Have fun now, because you may have to settle for a truncated product next year.
20. The series prompts the question: How can we settle for a portraiture less complex than this?
21. They have already declared their intention to fight on rather than settle for half-measures.
22. Virginia was a perfectionist. She was just not prepared to settle for anything mediocre.
23. I am not prepared to see children in some parts of this country having to settle for a second-class education.
24. I couldn't afford the house I really wanted, so I had to settle for second best.
25. I had hoped to get 1000 for my old car but had to settle for a lot less.
26. With or without heart trouble, Shelby wasn't a man to settle for a dull life.
27. They will be constantly trying to get back into licensed dealers, or else will settle for a different sort of trickery.
28. I waited a while, hidden in the shadows, watching the convent settle for the night.
29. Even when possessed of high ability he is often forced to settle for the position i on the catastrophe surface.
30. Arthur soon accepted the fact that he would have to settle for second best.
More similar words: settle, settle down, settlement, unsettling, little by little, struggle for, cattle, little, scuttle, bottled, a little, shuttle, setting, be responsible for, get the better of, be left, letter, better, outlet, get together, come for, die for, care for, subtle, reform, title, before, set, cigarette, vendetta.