Random good picture Not show
1. Our prices are exclusive of sales tax.
2. Sales tax adds to the price.
3. Income from sales tax went down.
4. They will report back the general sentiment on sales tax, gross receipts tax, business transaction tax.
5. That should prevent the adoption of a county sales tax or special assessments like the recently imposed recreational vehicle tax.
6. Alternatively, any sales tax could be recovered at the point of sale.
7. The sales tax adds 8% to the price of clothes.
8. However it does not levy a general sales tax; sales taxes are the bread and butter of most state governments.
9. And there is no sales tax and no retail markup.
10. I have to add about 4 cents in sales tax.
11. Sales tax in the state is 8%.
12. Critics point out that a sales tax is regressive,[sentencedict.com/sales tax.html] and supporters counter by suggesting that low-income taxpayers could get rebates.
13. Income from the new sales tax will go into the purse and will pay for the sports complex.
14. Frequently the sales tax is levied on the importer or the manufacturer because it is easier to collect at source.
15. By militant diktat no Kashmiri pays income or sales tax nor electricity or water bills.
16. In fact, they helped pass a half-cent sales tax to hire even more police officers.
17. This would have increased city sales tax revenues to cover property tax losses -- for the city.
18. Prepare the stamp tax and sales tax thoroughly.
19. Shoppers will get a temporary reprieve from the new sales tax.
20. Treasury chiefs are furious at the move that more than wipes out the benefits of the scrapping of the car sales tax.
21. There is talk of a personal income tax, a sales tax and a gross-receipts tax on reservation businesses.
22. He would scrap the federal income tax and replace it with a national sales tax, a radical idea.
23. A unanimous vote of the Board of Supervisors is required to levy such a sales tax, which doesn't seem likely.
24. Others have proposed replacing the federal income tax with something else entirely, such as a national sales tax.
25. While all customs duties accrued to the federal government, it received only about one-third of total sales tax revenue in 1985.
26. VerioStore incorporates on-line product catalogs, a cash register, a shopping cart and shipping and sales tax calculations.
27. A vote would be needed to raise local funding through a sales tax increase.
28. As far as the consumer is concerned this is just the same as a 15 percent sales tax.
29. Both meant consumers spent more in an attempt to avoid paying higher sales tax.
30. QUESTION FROM ERIK DONNELLA: Would you explain a little bit about why a federal sales tax is a bad idea, and what the social value is of a graduated income tax and progressive taxation scheme?
More similar words: sales, wholesale, wholesaler, Palestinian, sale, on sale, for sale, taxi stand, coalesce, stale, convalesce, talentless, stalemate, milestone, celestial, estate, siesta, cholesterol, gestapo, forestall, restart, establish, intestate, movie star, gestation, restaurant, protestant, decongestant, reforestation, deforestation.