Random good picture Not show
1. Meanwhile, Twitter Chief Revenue Officer Adam Bain — speaking at the Ad Age Digital conference earlier this week — said that Twitter users are more engaged with tweets on Fridays.
2. Owen Van Natta, MySpace's chief executive, formerly Facebook's chief revenue officer, also confirmed the two companies are in talks.
3. "With the current economic climate, we have to be very strategic with how we spend our IT dollars, " said Tim Reiner, senior revenue officer for the Adventist Health System.
4. "We are confident that their reputation and persuasive skills will come in handy for the municipal authorities to collect taxes from defaulters, " said Bharat Sharma, a revenue officer.
5. "We think this is a good deal for both sides, " said Jane Seagrave, AP's chief revenue officer.
6. "But it's growing very fast, " says Michael Barrett, FIM's chief revenue officer.
7. "It felt like a bomb blew off," said Peggy Walker, an IRS revenue officer who was sitting at her desk.
More similar words: revenue, officer, avenue, office, suffice, prevent, head office, public office, ticket office, prevention, preventive, by virtue of, parvenu, make a virtue of necessity, official, traffic, officious, ex officio, officially, efficacy, reveal, revere, revert, for ever, in the offing, viceroy, efficient, difficult, unofficial, reverse.