Random good picture Not show
1. A jeep is ideal for driving over rough terrain.
2. Inside the jeep the atmosphere was glacial.
3. He was charged with stealing a jeep.
4. The jeep bumped along the dirt track.
5. How many people will your jeep still hold ?
6. That jeep has four cylinders.
7. He told the driver to stop the jeep.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The photo shows four men grouped round a jeep.
9. Is it a jeep or a car?
10. The jeep ran him over.
11. They thrust him into the back of a jeep.
12. The two men leaped into the jeep and roared off.
13. A jeep trailing a cloud of dust was speeding in my direction.
14. He drove over a landmine and his jeep blew up.
15. Every few kilometres we passed a burnt out jeep or truck at the side of the road.
16. The jeep has been blocked in by all those lorries.
17. He recently traded in his Jeep for a red Mercedes.
18. If you lead in the jeep, we'll follow behind on the horses.
19. The Jeep stopped fifty feet away.
20. Robyn slowed the jeep with a puzzled frown, considering.
21. Stirling's jeep was hit and came to a stop.
22. Anne bought a surplus Army Jeep.
23. He loosed the brakes and the jeep rolled onwards.
24. Wish I had my off-road jeep four by four.
25. The jeep dug dirt as it leapt forward.
26. The police jeep and Boynes' vehicle were barely able to squeeze past.
27. Miguel Rafaelo's jeep was parked under a lamp, and Shelley walked past it.
28. Unfortunately, I was still very clumsy behind the wheel of the jeep.
29. The officials had issued strict instructions that we were not to get out of the jeep.
30. Just before we drew level with the gates, he slipped out of the jeep and disappeared into the crowd.