Random good picture Not show
1. Judas was one of the twelve disciples of Jesus.
2. He was greeted by the chant of "Judas! Judas!".
3. Judas delivered Christ to the Romans.sentencedict .com
4. Judas knew where he would be.
5. As a result, Judas must be seen as something very different from the scurrilous villain of popular tradition.
6. Judas the Maccabee emerged as the new leader of the nation.
7. Matthew: Matthew makes Judas out to be a greedy man who asked for money.
8. Some say that like Judas he went forth and hanged himself.
9. Judas has been the big winner lately, now he'd be cockier than ever, and it was my fault.
10. Two of the sons of Judas of Galilee were killed as Zealot commanders in their own right.
11. In Jude's - or Judas Thomas's - case, there is confirmation of a bloodline.
12. Judas betrayed Jesus to his enemies.
13. The Judas betrayed his master Jesus just for money.
14. If anything, a Judas is worse than a Nero.
15. Judas betrayed Jesus ( to the authorities ).
16. Because Judas, the betrayer, is usually dressed in yellow.
17. A Judas goat led sheep into the abattoir.
18. Mk. 3:19 And Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.
19. They covenanted with Judas for 30 pieces of silver.
20. Simon Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
21. Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.
22. The campaign to reassess Judas is being led by Monsignor Walter Brandmuller, who is head of the Pontifical Committee for Historical Science.
23. But with the family man Barry playing Judas the scheme went as planned.
24. Then Judas , which betrayed him , answered and said, Master, is it I?
25. Mt .10:4 Simon the Cananaean, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.
26. Lk. 6:16 And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became the traitor.
27. As soon as Judas took the bread , Satan entered into him.
28. He reappeared with his shotgun just at the moment Judas was handing over his master.
29. Tuvalu, in speaking against the accord, likened the financing offered to the "30 pieces of silver" Judas Iscariot received to betray Jesus.
30. William Wallace : A lordship and titles. Gold. That I should become Judas?
More similar words: judaism, dash, dashed, slapdash, as good as, dastardly, laudable, audacity, feudalism, laudatory, audacious, bermuda grass, be considered as, judge, judicial, misjudge, judgment, judgement, judiciary, judicious, prejudice, adjudicate, judiciously, judgemental, unprejudiced, adjudication, judicial review, judicial branch, judicial activism.