Random good picture Not show
1. Amalfi and Venice were important maritime powers.
2. Many maritime people are fishermen.
3. The temperature change in winter is less pronounced in maritime areas.
4. Make sure you visit the maritime museum if you're interested in anything to do with ships or seafaring.
5. San Francisco has lost nearly all of its maritime industry.
6. He is now Director of the Maritime Transport Bureau.
7. The Maritime school can counter-claim that casualty lists were far shorter in these two wars.
8. Aviation experts say the planes were flying at low altitude on a special maritime training mission.This report from Debbie Kelly.
9. Maritime cliff Armeria maritima - Ligusticum scoticum maritime rock crevice community.
10. This caravan system could not be coordinated with maritime trade except by means of an extensive semi-capitalist organization.
11. He represented major corporate clients, from BankAmerica Corp. to Crowley Maritime.
12. Under the terms of the agreement Trinidad and Tobago's maritime boundary was to be increased to 350 nautical miles.
13. Maritime business generates better-paying jobs than tourism, which has been the bread and butter of the port.
14. There is still work to be done on maritime arms control.
15. The maritime chronometer took Britain to pre-eminence in safe navigation and helped secure the empire.
16. As Patrick O'Brien proved, maritime adventures are always a sure bet for landlubber readers.
17. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the ultimate maritime lifestyle in 1991!
18. Port executives say that maritime operations should break even by 1999 or 2000.
19. With the program cutbacks, the arsenal ship was renamed the maritime fire support demonstrator.
20. Somewhat bewildered, they abandoned the search and the world heard about yet another maritime tragedy.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. In the Maritimes if you're not paddling or swimming in the sea, you're being tempted to eat what's in it, especially if it's lobster.
22. One, "The Loup River, Alpes Maritimes, " is owned by the Tate Gallery" in London.
23. A visit to the Maritimes should begin in Halifax, the capital of Nova Scotia and the region's largest city.
24. Whether it's the region's beauty, charm of history that draws vacationers to Canada's Atlantic coast, one thing is for sure: they'll never forget the Maritimes !
25. Peter Mayle has done to that region what the Cannes Film Festival did to the Alpes Maritimes, but in mid-May the roads were empty and the hills and fields retained the look of ancient days.
26. This yandang mountain blend "for" the land had alpes - maritimes unfeasibility and become a specially for naming fro dependency zone of tourism brand, also called "the French Riviera".
27. From Toronto it takes less time for me to fly to China than it does to drive to visit family in the Maritimes.
More similar words: maritime, at times, at all times, sometimes, at other times, mark time, behind the times, marital, from time to time, apparition, good samaritan, time, time out, on time, in time, pastime, at a time, for a time, bedtime, in no time, at no time, marine, marina, each time, at one time, full-time, spare time, at any time, full time, meantime.