Random good picture Not show
1. The examination was held under the auspices of the government.
2. The committee began its work under unfavourable auspices.
3. The association is under the auspices of Word Bank.
4. The community centre was set up under the auspices of a government initiative.
5. This concert has been arranged under the auspices of the Knight Group.
6. This was opened in 1986 under the auspices of the Drugs Council and a local housing trust.
7. Since parties held under the auspices of the Fourth of July will be ongoing all weekend, some careful planning is required.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Polybius travelled in Celtic lands under Roman auspices and with Roman help and protection.
9. The concert was under the auspices of various companies.
10. Work: the auspices Yulin City People's Government to fully work.
11. In 2004, under the auspices of the U.S.-China Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade, the United States and China set up a joint working group to guide China toward market-economy status.
12. OrganisedFootball: association football organised under the auspices of FIFA, the confederationsand the Associations, or authorised by them.
13. Under the VTC's auspices, the mission of the Management Development Centre of Hong Kong is to enhance managerial effectiveness.
14. This concert has been arranged under the auspices of the Queen.
15. The lecture was given under the auspices of the Academy of Sciences.
16. Financial aid is being provided to the country under the auspices of the International Monetary Fund.
17. The militants say talks should be held under United Nations auspices in Geneva, on the basis of self-determination.
18. Giambologna's equestrian statue of Cosimo I has been cleaned under the auspices of the Pegasus consortium.
19. A research project has been set up under the auspices of the University of Michigan.
20. Further talks took place in Rome on Dec. 20 under the auspices of the verification commission.
21. In 1984, for example, an external mediator was appointed following the breakdown of negotiations, and agreement reached under his auspices.
22. The new bell-tower at Rochester Cathedral was raised under his auspices.
23. It proposed an international convention on air transport under the auspices of an international authority.
24. We call on federal agencies to halt the sale, under government auspices, of pornographic materials.
25. A fresh election was held on Jan 17, 1988, under the auspices of an army-appointed commission.
26. Soon he was working there on digs under government auspices.
27. This is the first international conference on Afghanistan under the auspices of Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
28. But Hamas wants the UN to work firmly under its auspices, as it would in a fully-fledged state.
29. The less damning of the two is issued under the auspices of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and written by Giovanni Ferri, of Italy's University of Bari, and Li-Gang Liu of BBVA, a bank.
30. Whether these economic developments could have occurred under different political auspices can only be guessed at.
More similar words: auspice, auspicious, inauspicious, suspicion, suspicious, spice, under suspicion, hospice, spicy, cesspit, VOICES, despicable, perspicuous, conspicuous, perspicacity, advices, ice shelf, precipice, epicenter, inconspicuous, perspicacious, services, police station, apprenticeship, social services, suspend, suspect, suspect of, suspended, suspension.