Random good picture Not show
1. There was no bombast or conceit in his speech.
2. His speech was full of bombast.
3. I believe deeply in persuasion, not bluster and bombast.
4. Hence the bombast in the tragedies, and the buffoonery and ribaldry in the comedies.
5. The bombast, the alliteration, the pseudo-erudition that some people back then would take for the real thing.
6. But Yasha realized that Wolsky's bombast was unnecessary.
7. And even Watts, for all his bombast, can be quite self - critical.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. And this production, played on a red-carpeted traverse stage, brings out excellently the mixture of bombast and expediency.
9. And once again, the extraordinarily simple underlying truths about this problem have been obscured by political bombast.
10. Coming in the midst of a presidential campaign, the air attack has generated the inevitable political rhetoric, bombast and pressure.
11. It is a rollicking mock-heroic farce that burlesques the affectations of Restoration and post-Restoration heroic drama with all its bombast and extravagance.
12. He also knows that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's threat wipe Israel off the map is bombast.
More similar words: bombastic, bombardment, lambaste, atom bomb, bomb, combat, bombing, bombshell, combatant, hydrogen bomb, ambassador, baste, bastion, plaster cast, samba, embark, embargo, comb, abominable, embarrass, abomination, aplomb, somber, combine, embarrassed, bask, combined, base, bass, somberly.