Random good picture Not show
1. Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
2. The earthquake highlighted the vulnerability of elevated highways.
3. Within months she was elevated to ministerial rank.
4. The platform was elevated by means of hydraulic legs.
5. He was elevated to the post of prime minister.
6. The President elevated him to the House of Lords.
7. The hotel stands in an elevated position looking out over the lake.
8. He has been elevated to deputy manager.
9. The morning air elevated us.
10. Some elevated people favor the new policy.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. She holds a more elevated position in the company.
12. An elevated platform on the stage collapsed during rehearsals.
13. She elevated every rare small success to the sublime.
14. The train runs on an elevated track.
15. The clerk was elevated to a managerial position.
16. The good news elevated everyone's spirits.
17. Jack elevated the gun at the sky.
18. He elevated many of his friends to powerful positions within the government.
19. The house is in an elevated position, overlooking the town.
20. He has a rather elevated idea of his own importance.
21. He was elevated to do the rank of major due to his wise command in the battle.
22. He was elevated to the peerage after distinguished service in industry.
23. He elevated the blinds.
24. Suddenly, the narrator speaks in his most rhetorically elevated mode.
25. The platform was elevated to a height of five feet.
26. House prices in the area are elevated by its proximity to London.
27. Materials are elevated to the top floor by the new hoist.
28. His career has blossomed and that has given him a certain elevated status.
29. It is important that the injured leg should be elevated.
30. The doctor said I was to keep my leg elevated.
More similar words: elevate, elevator, elevation, relevant, irrelevant, motivated, cultivated, eleven, television, eleventh hour, alleviate, elected, evaluate, evacuate, private, selected, evaporate, devastate, excavate, motivate, enervate, renovate, captivate, aggravate, privately, prevaricate, deactivate, private school, private property, delegate.