Synonym: apprehend, arrest, collar, cop, nail, pick up. Similar words: unable, enable, in a body, tenable, amenable, unabated, unabashed, inability. Meaning: [næb] v. 1. tag the base runner to get him out 2. take into custody 3. seize suddenly.
Random good picture Not show
1. See if you can nab a seat.
2. Wonderful, senator, and how do you propose to nab those pilots?
3. The Nab is an excellent viewpoint, better in fact than the actual summit of Wild Boar Fell although of lower elevation.
4. Their craggy Nab, poised above the Tees estuary, was as proud a landmark as neighbouring Roseberry Topping.
5. That means attempts to nab the downright nasty might just nail a few well-heeled, flannel-shirted shoppers in the process.
6. A video helped police nab the suspect.
7. Little hand is fishhook, gently ~ hooks nab!
8. Police officers often use fingerprints successfully to nab criminals.
9. The police failed to nab the thief.
10. In its default configuration, NAB is a real chatterbox.
11. NAB doesn't promise to remove existing threats at all.
12. " Nab,(sentencedict.com) anybody can lose a tail when they really want to.
13. A whole company of armed troops can't nab a couple of weaponless dog-faces! What fool would believe that?
14. A video helped police nab the suspect. Authorities are still looking for another suspect.
15. American Corey Cogdell hit the target to nab third place.
16. "It just seems NAB is hell-bent on trying to bulk up without thinking if it is accretive to shareholders," said Don Williams, Chief Investment Officer at Platypus Asset Management.
17. NAB caught some of the threats almost immediately after launch.
18. New American Bible (NAB) - a Catholic translation, the work of the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine, and first published in 1970.
19. I installed NAB on a clean test system and started throwing malicious software at it.
20. From here head due north to monument on top of Eston Nab.
21. She mustn't push him too hard,(sentencedict .com) for he certainly hadn't been so easy to nab!
22. The last time the company posted a loss was exactly 10 years ago, during another period of expansion and heavy investment in infrastructure to nab market share -- which is exactly what it did.
23. A pulsed micro laser with a new working crystal NAB has been developed.
24. Treasury Secretary Geithner concluded that the size of the NAB is woefully inadequate to deal.
25. This paper presents 1.34 μ m plused laser characteristics of NAB crystals grown in our institute.
26. The squad cruise d to victory over Australia to nab its fourth consecutive Olympic gold.
27. Xing was there too. He ordered his men : " Nab him.
28. Of course, the main objective here - how to nab more points.
29. If the account representative cannot find a customer name in the Core application, still another bookmark is used to open the contacts application, known as the NAB Plus.
30. Objective : To study the mechanism of sodium butyrate ( NaB ) on human ovarian cancer cell line 3 AO.
More similar words: unable, enable, in a body, tenable, amenable, unabated, unabashed, inability, definable, untenable, personable, unabashedly, examinable, reasonably, reasonable, abominable, in absentia, attainable, complain about, indefinable, sustainable, inalienable, impregnable, interminably, unreasonable, unimaginable, unattainable, interminable, unquestionable, turn a blind eye.