Random good picture Not show
1. Despite a price tag of ￡100 000, the car was sold in two days.
2. It's difficult to put a price tag on such a project .
3. This designer suit carries a price tag of ￡2 000.
4. Ballpark estimates indicate a price tag of $90 million a month.
5. The price tag says $100 and you charged me for $120; how do you explain the discrepancy?
6. There is a £2 million price tag on the team's star player.
7. The price tag on the 34-room white Regency mansion is ￡17.5 million.
8. The facsimile editions are worth the ￡12.95 price tag for the Frenchified handwritten text and superb colour printing.
9. There was a price tag on the mast.
10. The price tag would be an absurd $ 10 billion.
11. The price tag is expected to be about ￡150m.
12. Despite the massive price tag,[sentencedict.com/price tag.html] it shouldn't take Becks long to raise the cash.
13. One internal document puts the price tag at $ 1. 7 million.
14. It's a model train with a price tag that puts it in a league of its own.
15. The price tag for such an endeavor: $ 20million.
16. Fox and hockey officials refused to put a price tag on a regulation puck stuffed with computer chips.
17. A cashier saw only a ￡4.99 price tag when the accused presented a pair of shoes.
18. How much is it? - I can't find the price tag.
19. I've no idea how much the clothes cost because there was nothing so vulgar as a price tag in evidence.
20. I got a shock when I looked at the price tag.
21. There has been a sharp difference over what its price tag should look like.
22. For people with game tickets, Golden Sports knocks $ 1(sentencedict.com), 000 off the price tag.
23. The Geordies pulled out of the race yesterday after Rangers placed the staggering price tag on their 26-year-old striker.
24. A diagnostic colon test, which costs the average beneficiary $ 164, would carry a price tag of $ 79.
25. Bovis Homes reckons a major plus point are the top quality carpets, which are included in the ￡139,950 price tag.
26. They stole my favorite jewelry, and you can't really put a price tag on things like that.
27. This ravishing heart-shaped 25 carat rock, at London-jeweller Graff, comes with a millionaire's price tag.
28. The state is just assuming responsibility for building and repairing schools, which carries a billion-plus price tag.
29. In fact, Republicans were sure to oppose it no matter the price tag.
30. You have to find creative ways of providing the illusion of space in a price tag that more people can afford.
More similar words: price, caprice, rice, avarice, capricious, et cetera, piece together, tag, a stage, cottage, heritage, hostage, shortage, advantage, percentage, contagion, antagonist, at this stage, antagonism, get at, fight against, Eric, iced, nice, get away, metal, slice, brick, prior, pride.